Week 14: MNF Packers @ Giants Leadup - Beware A Trap Game Or Surprise Fight

LLcheesehead12

10 minutes ago, Norm said:

Thanks, I'll do that. I've done that kind of stuff before but it's been a while and I never know if I actually make it any better anyways lol

When it's dialed in correctly should be like looking through a window.  Natural.  They always tend to oversaturate the colors so I always dial that back also.  Nah man dialing in a new TV is fun.  Just got to keep messing with it until you are satisfied.  Oh also turn the sharpness way down.  Especially with a TV that big.  10 or less.  Many times you'll find several different picture settings in the reviews or forums.  Try em see which one you like.  If you mess it up just reset the picture settings and try again.  

Edited by Scoremore
  • Like 1

Just now, Billy86 said:

Anyone else mouth of the intro piece of Tommy Devito pretty much verbatim before Pam Olvier even got the words out?

His own bed people, he doesn't even make his own bed!

My people conquered the known world and held it for 1000 years.  And now we make stupid hand gestures and live with mom into our mid 20s...  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Billy86 said:

Anyone else mouth of the intro piece of Tommy Devito pretty much verbatim before Pam Olvier even got the words out?

His own bed people, he doesn't even make his own bed!

Neither do I. It just going to get messed up the next night so what is the point? 

• Like 2