12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Da Bears
    • Da Browns
    • Da Killer Mike
    • Da Aussie fellas
    • DaBrowns41
  2. 2. Jepson’s Malort

• When you want to unfriend someone in person.
    • Tonight’s the night you fight your dad.
    • Because pants don’t **** themselves
    • The perfect gift to day “I’m sorry” when you know you didn’t do anything wrong
    • When you wish someone dead but murder is out of the question.
    • The champagne of pain.
    • Kick your mouth in the balls.
    • Turning taste buds into taste foes for generations.

3 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Low confidence in the oline.

Yup. Our inability to run the football is why we’re having dudes sit on these underneath throws with reckless abandon.

I still think Stefanski is terrible at scheming up shot plays. They’re in zone. They aren’t just blanketing us bc we aren’t athletic. Our play calls aren’t working. They are living in cover 3 and we haven’t ran any deep crossers? Dafuq. 

1 minute ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Yup. Our inability to run the football is why we’re having dudes sit on these underneath throws with reckless abandon.

I still think Stefanski is terrible at scheming up shot plays. They’re in zone. They aren’t just blanketing us bc we aren’t athletic. Our play calls aren’t working. They are living in cover 3 and we haven’t ran any deep crossers? Dafuq. 

We have an entire backup OL that is getting destroyed up front. There is no time for long developing shot plays down field.

3 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I'm not sure why we aren't running right. 

Teller and Hudson are better run blockers. 

Njoku isn't breaking tackles and the bears are telling well.

They give up too easily on the run...Yes, there will be a lot of short ones, but they can also pop a few keeping the D honest

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

We have an entire backup OL that is getting destroyed up front. There is no time for long developing shot plays down field.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it now, OL and CB are two position groups that are almost impossible to out scheme a talent issue.  We’ve done a great job holding up thus far along the OL, but there’s eventually a breaking point, especially against good defenses.