Week 15: San Francisco 49ers at Arizona Cardinals

J-ALL-DAY

1 minute ago, 49ersfan said:

Bills up 21-3 on the Cowboys...good

Rams up 20-0 on Commanders...meh. Rams probably getting the 6th or 7th seed. Seahawks, Vikings or Packers probably get the other spot 

I think that'll pretty much lock up  Philly as the division winner. I know they have the tie breaker. Not sure if that holds in the coming weeks though

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I think that'll pretty much lock up  Philly as the division winner. I know they have the tie breaker. Not sure if that holds in the coming weeks though

I really hope Seattle finds a way to beat them tomorrow to give us some breathing room.

2 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Bills up 21-3 on the Cowboys...good

Rams up 20-0 on Commanders...meh. Rams probably getting the 6th or 7th seed. Seahawks, Vikings or Packers probably get the other spot 

Perfect day so far. Everything holds in the 2nd half and Philly loss tomorrow would all but lock up #1 seed. Bal game next week results won't matter.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm all for putting as many obstacles in front of Dallas as possible

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Cowboys lose and the Eagles definitely clinch the division even if they lose tomorrow night. 

We would really benefit with the Eagles losing though!