Week 15 GDT: Everyone Sucks. Everything Sucks. Life is Random Chaos. Who is Good in the Draft?

EaglesPeteC

39 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

Right one day huh. Interesting...

The analogy was extreme. It’s to relay an example to help understand. The guy in the post isn’t you. Your flag planting that you were right about the Eagles at week 15 is no more convincing than someone telling me they can predict the future. Kudos for calling it (if that’s what you’re looking for) tagging me in something we discussed 25 days ago. Still doesn’t deny the notion you were being irrational saying “the season is over”. I can cite multiple teams over multiple years where one could say, “season over” at any time of the season and them being completely wrong. I mean, what are you looking for here? 

24 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

The analogy was extreme. It’s to relay an example to help understand. The guy in the post isn’t you. Your flag planting that you were right about the Eagles at week 15 is no more convincing than someone telling me they can predict the future. Kudos for calling it (if that’s what you’re looking for) tagging me in something we discussed 25 days ago. Still doesn’t deny the notion you were being irrational saying “the season is over”. I can cite multiple teams over multiple years where one could say, “season over” at any time of the season and them being completely wrong. I mean, what are you looking for here? 

Rationale