Week 15 GDT: Everyone Sucks. Everything Sucks. Life is Random Chaos. Who is Good in the Draft?

EaglesPeteC

2 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

It is important to be here when things don't go our way for better or worse.  

The only thing that would of happened is getting banned responding to the trolls and those pumping thier chest because of thier agendas, 

Pass!

2 hours ago, downundermike said:

Sounds very fair weatherish'

Point why I stayed away exactly!

41 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

It *is* okay. No one here complained much when ninja or jeezla would have their random tirades of complete doomerism. 

I'd just rather you guys realize what you are instead of having this high horse looking down on anyone trying to shed some positivity.

There's a difference between being just a doomer and being a doomer that's absolutely desperate to make everyone else around you a doomer.

That's too simple,  don't waste your breathe. 

9 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

You have as much chance of achieving that as you do proving NFZ isn't really Matts. 

GL!

I already got one of the finer gentlemen in here to share me his flavors. That’s progress. Closed minds won’t progress. It is what it is. The open minds will reach their potential for greatness while the closed minds remain feeble. 

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

What are you even talking about? 

The entire point of my post is that reading what you and others post is insufferable and nothing else. You might think that because the Eagles are now struggling you are a clairvoyant, but the reality is you are just a depressed fan posting depressed opinions.

That isn't realism no matter how you and others try to paint it that way.

I am posting facts, some of the same facts that I posted that foreshadowed this happening.

As I posted earlier we are two dropped passes from 5 straight losses.

11 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I already got one of the finer gentlemen in here to share me his flavors. That’s progress. Closed minds won’t progress. It is what it is. The open minds will reach their potential for greatness while the closed minds remain feeble. 

Getting philosophical in this forum too, you're definitely a glutton for punishment. GL  😎🥃

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

Ok who is getting us off the mat for the next GDT

I vote Debbie Downer Mike aka @downundermike for whatever reverse juju negativity hex he might put on this team

. @Nabbs4u’s game day threads were like Sean Desai. We weren’t sure if they were any good but, they worked why mess with it.

But now we are panicking and sending Nabbs to the booth and giving his GDT responsibilities to our Matt Patricia- the one that nobody really knew what his job around here really is in @downundermike 

meanwhile, I’ll be Darius Slay and fake a surgery to get out of dealing with the whole thing 

• Like 2