Week 15 GDT: Everyone Sucks. Everything Sucks. Life is Random Chaos. Who is Good in the Draft?

EaglesPeteC

12 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

Based on the record predictions thread in which predicting 11 wins was considered too pessimistic and how apparently it was ridiculous to call it "a rebuilding year for the defense". I'd say those "concerns" were very minor.

But they were there all along and had concerns every step of the way. Just dont speak about the Eagles negatively while they're eating their ice cream.

• Like 1

All jokes aside though, Eagles gonna win the superbowl letss gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

11 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

@Nabbs4u’s game day threads were like Sean Desai. We weren’t sure if they were any good but, they worked why mess with it

I'll be ready for the playoffs. We can try the 13-3 record then, if needed.

People really scared of these next 3 games? Dayum! Someone step up.

Edited by Nabbs4u

11 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Ok who is getting us off the mat for the next GDT

I vote Debbie Downer Mike aka @downundermike for whatever reverse juju negativity hex he might put on this team

. @Nabbs4u’s game day threads were like Sean Desai. We weren’t sure if they were any good but, they worked why mess with it.

But now we are panicking and sending Nabbs to the booth and giving his GDT responsibilities to our Matt Patricia- the one that nobody really knew what his job around here really is in @downundermike 

meanwhile, I’ll be Darius Slay and fake a surgery to get out of dealing with the whole thing 

WTH, I am down.

I will get up tomorrow morning once Christmas vacation starts, put my pencil behind my ear and get a game thread going.

4 hours ago, downundermike said:

WTH, I am down.

I will get up tomorrow morning once Christmas vacation starts, put my pencil behind my ear and get a game thread going.

Thata Boy! We own the Giants right? You got this right? 🤔🍺

It's a Blackout Game too! Make it happen!

Edited by Nabbs4u

38 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Nabbs doing back to back GDTs after a loss doomed us to hell. I’ll never forgive yous for letting that happen. 

You all were scared of the Gauntlet starting with Miami,  I wasn't.  Your welcome. 5-2

That said,  I agree. 😎

22 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Nick Sirianni is a beta for that trying to get a pass interference answer. Head coach might be this teams biggest issue currently.

He’s been bad. We lose round one he might get fired. I hate the rams matchup for us. They absolutely can come into the Linc and beat us with the way their run game is cooking and Stafford is dealing. 

2 hours ago, Wentz you dog you said:

He’s been bad. We lose round one he might get fired. I hate the rams matchup for us. They absolutely can come into the Linc and beat us with the way their run game is cooking and Stafford is dealing. 

No chance even with a 1 and done will Lurie fire Nick Sirianni with 3 straight playoff appearances and damn near winning the SB just last year. Zero!