Week 15: New York Jets (5-8) @ Miami Dolphins (9-4)

TheKillerNacho

Week 15: NYJ @ MIA  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • New York Jets
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or fewer point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who will score the most fantasy points in this game?

• Tua Tagovailoa
    • Zach Wilson
    • Raheem Mostert
    • De'Von Achane
    • Alec Ingold
    • Breece Hall
    • Dalvin Cook
    • Tyreek Hill
    • Jaylen Waddle
    • Cedrick Wilson Jr.
    • Garrett Wilson
    • Allen Lazard
    • Randall Cobb
    • Durham Smythe
    • Tyler Conklin
    • Jason Sanders
    • Greg Zuerlein
    • Dolphins DST
    • Jets DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/17/2023 at 06:00 PM

Collage-Maker-22-Nov-2022-05.09-PM.jpg

The bitterness of last night's game is still in my mouth, so all I'll say is that if we can't even take care of business against the Jets at home, we suck regardless of injury context. Considering our final three games are against Dallas, Baltimore, and Buffalo, there's a good chance we may not win again this season if we can't even beat Tennessee and the Jets. If we lose this game, I may just call it a year and stop watching...

New York 10
Miami 30

I feel the same.  IMO last night was a must win for home field advantage.  I do not feel good about our prospects against Dallas, Baltimore, or Buffalo.  I'm so disgusted I can't even trust this team to beat the Jets in Miami.  I can't even bring myself to make a prediction.

I wouldn't be surprised if we slide into the playoffs as a wildcard and get bounced out after the first round.

1 hour ago, Swampbilly said:

I feel the same.  IMO last night was a must win for home field advantage.  I do not feel good about our prospects against Dallas, Baltimore, or Buffalo.  I'm so disgusted I can't even trust this team to beat the Jets in Miami.  I can't even bring myself to make a prediction.

I wouldn't be surprised if we slide into the playoffs as a wildcard and get bounced out after the first round.

Last night wasn't actually a big deal for HFA due to the head to head with Baltimore later. But it would've all but clinched the playoffs, at least.

That said, I'll be happy if we can hold onto it division at this point. Sweeping the Jets is a must for this... because unless we can figure out how to run our offense effectively without Connor Williams, this very well could be the last game we have a good chance to win all season.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Tetsujin said:

That went as well as it possibly could

It really did, pending any announcements on Austin Jackson's injury.  I think he was the only one that got injured.  

37 minutes ago, joeyL. said:

after the emotional toll the titans caused me, this was the most anti-climactic dolphins game I've ever watched. glad we got that W. Need to run heavy against dallas cause I want no part of Buffalo in week 18 with the title on the line. 

A game against the Jets is never anti-climactic for me.  They are easily my least favorite team in the NFL and I love nothing more than when the Fins beat the snot out of them.  

• Like 1