Cowboys' defense failed on every level in loss to Bills

The Last 5:

Date Visitor     Home   Result Box Score
11/28/2019 Buffalo Bills 26 @ Dallas Cowboys 15 L Box
12/27/2015 Dallas Cowboys 6 @ Buffalo Bills 16 L Box
11/13/2011 Buffalo Bills 7 @ Dallas Cowboys 44 W Box
10/08/2007 Dallas Cowboys 25 @ Buffalo Bills 24 W Box
11/09/2003 Buffalo Bills 6 @ Dallas Cowboys 10 W Box

Fun Fact: I was in grade 10 and at the MNF game against Dallas. The George Wilson pick 6 was right in front of me....as was the game winning field goal by Dallas :(

Team Injury reports:

Buffalo:

TBD

Dallas:

TBD

Quick Synopsis:

The Bills toughest test yet. Dallas is arguably the best team in the league right now and Dak is playing at an MVP level. Their defense is of course no joke either with Dan Quinn at the helm and Micah Parsons wreaking havoc. 

The Bills OL will need to be much better in pass pro then they were last week and the offense won't be able to stall for a few drives in the middle of the game. Not against this team. Need Diggs to show up. Keep feeding James Cook and the K's. Allen is going to want this one badly.

Buffalo's defense for large parts has played very well and despite the injuries and the addition of Douglas has been fantastic. They'll need to bring their A game this week with CeeDee Lamb single handily being able to take over a game. Cooks and Ferguson round out a nice trio of passing weapons for Dak. 

The team knows it do or die and are treating every game like the playoffs now. This game being in Buffalo makes me feel a lot better as them Boys aren't as good on the road. They're also coming off an emotional divisional win so they could be due for a letdown. I won't bet against Josh at home in December in a game they need. 

Bills 27
Cowboys 23.

Would be a huge statement win for the locker room and the rest of the league. I think the guys are fired up after last week and have their "swagger" back. Plus they know it's an important game if they want to make the playoffs. 

A couple things that will benefit the Bills; no clue if they will win but: Josh Allen's record is very good in December (11-2 in his last 13 games), a warm weather dome team is coming to western NY in December, and then Trevon Diggs (even though he's not playing, is part of the Dallas team). I feel like every single time a player calls out Allen or bad talks him in the media (Jalen Ramsey x2/3 times, Wilkins), Josh uses it as bulletin board material and bodies the other team that week. You have to believe Allen is walking into this game with a huge chip on his shoulder to shut up Stefon Diggs' brother and all the crap he's talked on social media this season. 

16 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Pray for inclement weather, gotta do whatever we can to slow them down.

I actually think our defense matches up well with Dallas. Winnable game at home with our playoff chances spiking drastically with a W considering Chargers will be without Herbert the following week. 

Buffalo 31

Dallas 27

9 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

Would be a huge statement win for the locker room and the rest of the league. I think the guys are fired up after last week and have their "swagger" back. Plus they know it's an important game if they want to make the playoffs. 

A couple things that will benefit the Bills; no clue if they will win but: Josh Allen's record is very good in December (11-2 in his last 13 games), a warm weather dome team is coming to western NY in December, and then Trevon Diggs (even though he's not playing, is part of the Dallas team). I feel like every single time a player calls out Allen or bad talks him in the media (Jalen Ramsey x2/3 times, Wilkins), Josh uses it as bulletin board material and bodies the other team that week. You have to believe Allen is walking into this game with a huge chip on his shoulder to shut up Stefon Diggs' brother and all the crap he's talked on social media this season. 

I don't believe Dallas is a better team then KC. I think last week was a statement W

Gilmore gonna be locked on Diggs so we're gonna need another WR to step up. Seems like Gabe Davis shows up every other week so I expect a game from him this Sunday 

I'm calling Gabe Davis to put up 100+ yards and a TD

On 12/13/2023 at 1:49 AM, Thelonebillsfan said:

Pray for inclement weather, gotta do whatever we can to slow them down.

Looking like wind gusts up to 30 mph. Rain 80%. High of 49 but with the wind and rain will feel much colder. 

Perfect weather to go up against a Texas dome team who has a QB that historically doesn't perform great in cold/bad weather on the road.

On 12/12/2023 at 8:50 PM, Trentwannabe said:

Fun Fact: I was in grade 10 and at the MNF game against Dallas. The George Wilson pick 6 was right in front of me....as was the game winning field goal by Dallas :(

I was also at that game, and took my fiend who is a Steelers fan to his first Bills game, and even he said, it was the quietest walk out of a stadium he had ever witnessed.

I thought when Jabari Greer knocked down that 2 pt conversion, we were gold.

Edited by Maxmw22
  • Like 1

On 12/13/2023 at 7:19 PM, BillsGuy82 said:

I actually think our defense matches up well with Dallas. Winnable game at home with our playoff chances spiking drastically with a W considering Chargers will be without Herbert the following week. 

Buffalo 31

Dallas 27

Curious as to why? 

34 minutes ago, Maxmw22 said:

I was also at that game, and took my fiend who is a Steelers fan to his first Bills game, and even he said, it was the quietest walk out of a stadium he had ever witnessed.

I thought when Jabari Greer knocked down that 2 pt conversion, we were gold.

I remember throwing my white towel in the dumpster I was so mad.

I am also misremembering because the Folk field goal was at the end with the tunnel and the Wilson TD was at my end. I think I was thinking of the Broncos game winning field goal….the 2007 one, not 2023 😂