GDT: Folesylvania Eagles (11-2) @ New York Geno Smith's (2-11)

Blahstoise

the rest of this season comes down to everyone stepping up to contribute that much more. The coaches need to gameplan to Nick's strengths - he has the smarts, the arm talent, and the leadership qualities to keep this ball rolling. WE WONT GIVE UP. THIS IS STILL OUR SEASON! 

1 minute ago, Eagles $5$ said:

I hope the team come out angry and just completely takes the Giants apart... Defense get after it, offense run the ball down their throat, and special teams bounces back. 

Even though they suck this year, I still hate the Giants so much.

I want to see 200 yards rushing and dropping 40+ points on their sorry butts.

22 hours ago, Phire said:

I want Nick to punch the Giants in the mouth. Not literally, but with five touchdowns.
We have a lot to play for still fellas. Let's keep this going. We have almost a month to prepare Nick for the playoff game. These are great exhibition games to tune him up.

Hey, Nick played well enough to win a playoff game before...

So after watching both PC by DTM and Nicky B, it seems like there won't be any kind of philosophy change moving forward. Meaning Foles will be chucking it up at will and not leaning heavily on the Run game and feeding off that? 

I hope that's not the case but fully expect DTM to try and get Foles throwing for 300+ and 4TD. Not abandoning the Run, but not using it nearly enough. Making the headline "Foles Doesn't Skip a Beat" rather then "Foles does just enough while Eagles rush for 200+". One sets the tone , the other still leaves doubt! Despite being the smarter / safer of the two approaches.

43 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

So after watching both PC by DTM and Nicky B, it seems like there won't be any kind of philosophy change moving forward. Meaning Foles will be chucking it up at will and not leaning heavily on the Run game and feeding off that? 

I hope that's not the case but fully expect DTM to try and get Foles throwing for 300+ and 4TD. Not abandoning the Run, but not using it nearly enough. Making the headline "Foles Doesn't Skip a Beat" rather then "Foles does just enough while Eagles rush for 200+". One sets the tone , the other still leaves doubt! Despite being the smarter / safer of the two approaches.

If there's going to be a philosophy change they won't be telling the public.

7 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I honestly have no problem with them airing it out for a few weeks and then changing the gameplan in the playoffs and running it up the gut. CATCH THEM OFFGUARD YO

Archived