QB Options 2024

Humble_Beast

16 minutes ago, Dessie said:

What about Zach Wilson from the Jets? He’s rumoured to be on the trade block, Mac Jones deal is probably bad news for the Jets tbh in terms of price. Jets may even cut him. If we can’t trade up or the price is too high I’d maybe kick the tyres of Wilson and have him compete with AOC whilst we bolster the roster. 

Obviously a lot depends on the price of trading up and who for. 

Unfortunately I had to watch a bunch of Wilson this year, would rather go a different route.  He just doesn’t process things rapidly enough out there and panics.  

if we end up in a bind (which is looking likely), I’d rather go with some other lower tier options: I.e. Brissett, Huntley, Lock all come to mind for me.

in fact I’m starting to think Lock might be the guy I’d prefer to roll the dice on. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Dessie said:

What about Zach Wilson from the Jets? He’s rumoured to be on the trade block, Mac Jones deal is probably bad news for the Jets tbh in terms of price. Jets may even cut him. If we can’t trade up or the price is too high I’d maybe kick the tyres of Wilson and have him compete with AOC whilst we bolster the roster. 

Obviously a lot depends on the price of trading up and who for. 

Zach Wilson is absolutely terrible

• Like 1

Raiders options at veteran quarterback is now Jameis Winston, Jacoby, Brissett,, Wentz or Sam Darnold

we could even trade for Sam, Howell or Trey Lance if it costs nothing . Justin Fields is a dark horse since his cost is lower

2 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Raiders options at veteran quarterback is now Jameis Winston, Jacoby, Brissett,, Wentz or Sam Darnold

we could even trade for Sam, Howell or Trey Lance if it costs nothing . Justin Fields is a dark horse since his cost is lower

Zach Wilson and even Tannehill are upgrades to Jimmy 

50 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

I hope AOC comes into camp having lost 15 pounds of teenager fat and starts to look like an athlete should. 

I really like AOC but this is so true.  Somebody else posted that he has been in the building working hard along with Koonce and Wilson.

• Like 1