Right and Wrong

Blackstar12

Right:

Baker Mayfield would do pretty well as the Bucs QB and lead them to the playoffs

Quentin Johnston would look like one of the most foolish picks in recent history almost immediately

Daniel Jones/Desmond Ridder would flounder and flail and their teams would regret not pursuing Lamar

Deshaun Watson would continue to play closer to Davis Mills than somebody competent

Kyler will do enough to dissuade the Carindals from going for a QB in the draft

Wrong:

Kellen Moore will be an up grade over Joe Lombardi/won't suck completely

Brock Purdy will fade to Jimmy G levels by week 6 or so

Aaron Rodgers will lead the Jets to a Super Bowl Victory

The Rams will be "the most #1 overall pick team ever"

Right-

I knew Ridder (and the Falcons) would be a mess this season. Then again most probably saw that coming.

Panthers would struggle.

Deshaun Watson trade would continue to like a disaster of a trade

Lions would win the NFC North

Wrong-

Texans among the worst teams in the league

Bucs would be terrible with Mayfield

On 12/26/2023 at 9:16 PM, BetterCallSaul said:

Right:

Tyreek Hill made KC elite.

Did he though? The Chiefs literally had the best record in football last season and won the super bowl without Hill. That seems pretty elite to me. They've had a down year this season, but they've already shown they can be elite without Tyreek, so this season is kind of moot at this point. 

1 hour ago, tyler735 said:

Did he though? The Chiefs literally had the best record in football last season and won the super bowl without Hill. That seems pretty elite to me. They've had a down year this season, but they've already shown they can be elite without Tyreek, so this season is kind of moot at this point. 

I can rephrase:

It made Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs offense unstoppable. 

Right:  

-I picked up on Puka Nacua and Andrei Iosivas in the draft last season.  Was also high on Keaton Mitchell and Jahmyr Gibbs.

Wrong:

-I thought the Saints would run away with the NFCS.  I overestimated them by a lot.  I guess I also underestimated the Falcons and Buccaneers too, I thought they would be bad.

-I was very down on Jordan Addison, Zay Flowers, and Tank Dell in the draft.  I thought they were all too small to make it at WR.

-I was not a believer in the Dolphins, I figured that Tua would miss multiple games every season, and they would probably hang around .500 forever.

I don't think that I had any hard stances on anything else concerning the season.  At least nothing that would have put me on a limb by myself.  

A lot more wrong than right this season. Usually I’m quite the Nostradamus. But this season has been brutal

Right about Detroit (also said they’d get to NFC CG…so we’ll see). Also about Eagles not actually being that good (relative to other good teams of previous years)

Wrong about NE’s offense being much better with a proper OC (big ooof), about Mayfield, about Stroud, about Miami being able to keep it going, wrong about the Bengals having best record…

I have a ton to post and I vote with my dollar for football so it's been a great year rn I'll post the main ones.

right about My mvp and coach of the year candidates. 

right about Josh McDaniels 

Right about McCarthy being a fraud I knew the warts were gonna show

ceedee Lamb was my number 1 wr to target in fantasy based on value in fantasy so I'm happy I got him lol.

I was right about Gibbs, Robinson, White, And James cook have them in all 3 of my leagues lol.

right on cj stroud and will levis they were my favorite qbs in the draft.

wrong 

Mike Tomlin coach of the year

kellen Moore would thrive away from Dallas

Sauce Garnder is gonna put an end to the flacco bs so wrong on that lol Guy went against Ed Reed and Ray Lewis for a decade in practice and I really thought jets d and sauce would turn him back into a pumpkin.

Right about Stroud being the #1 QB in the draft.

Right about Josh McDanials - Not hard IMHO.

Right about Kenny Pickett

right about Ivan Pace Jr. - Not sure why he became a UDFA

Wrong about Forbes

Wrong about the Rams being in the running for the #1 pick

Wrong about Tampa being bad.

• Like 1