2024 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

And I meant 4 yr/$100M so technically not reset it because there's Donald/Jones and then everyone else. You said 4 yr/$100M wasn't accurate. 

I said pff numbers ain't always accurate because that's the number you using. Just based off last year guys they had getting muti year deals only signed 1 year deals, that's a fact.

• Like 1

Just now, 101Raider said:

May be the emotional part of me, but I’d be okay with it. 2 years younger than Jones… it wouldn’t be very hard for me to justify it considering how quickly the market dried up 

I'd give him a good deal but not Jones/Donald money, he hasn't been consistent enough as a pass rusher.

• Like 1

Just now, raidr4life said:

I said pff numbers ain't always accurate because that's the number you using. Just based off last year guys they had getting muti year deals only signed 1 year deals, that's a fact.

Okay buddy you're right. Based on what the Baltimore DT got, I think that's pretty close to what Wilkins will get.

2 hours ago, FloydFan said:

You haven’t answered a single one of our questions you’ve just used an absurd amount of circular logic to keep an argument going that only makes your opinion look worse. 

What question have you asked me?

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Really good players at any position very rarely hit free agency. 

Specifically DTs that can pass rush. They just don't hit the market and when they do it's an auction 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

What question have you asked me?

Multiple have been asked. Specifically how Tomlin and Belichick seem to have fallen victim to the same argument on both sides. They each lost elite QBs and have had similar results since. Tomlin hasn’t been let go yet, but there were rumors about it this past year and if he fails to make the playoffs once again he’s got a very good chance to. This also doesn’t even factor in track record, age of said coaches, and what the hiring cycle was geared towards in the NFL this year. People aren’t typically lining up to hire a coach with 3 or 4 more years left in him at best. 

13 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

Multiple have been asked. Specifically how Tomlin and Belichick seem to have fallen victim to the same argument on both sides. They each lost elite QBs and have had similar results since. Tomlin hasn’t been let go yet, but there were rumors about it this past year and if he fails to make the playoffs once again he’s got a very good chance to. This also doesn’t even factor in track record, age of said coaches, and what the hiring cycle was geared towards in the NFL this year. People aren’t typically lining up to hire a coach with 3 or 4 more years left in him at best. 

What's the actual question 

8 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

What's the actual question 

Are you unable to infer questions from a statement without question marks referring to the illegitimacies of your argument? Do I need to line item them?

Edited by FloydFan

9 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

Are you unable to infer questions from a statement without question marks referring to the illegitimacies of your argument? Do I need to line item them?

Yes. You said I'm not answering questions. I need questions to be able to answer questions.