2024 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

2 hours ago, Chali21 said:

I saw Rappaport said that the Bears probably won’t trade him until the draft or right before. It makes sense for the Raiders to still be in the potential trade by the draft in the event they can’t get their guy. 

I think if we wait until draft day, Fields value might drop to a 4th

2 hours ago, riceman80 said:

Texans are gonna be a force next year. Theyve added...

RB Joe Mixon, DE Danielle Hunter, DE Denico Autry, DT Folu Fatukasi, LB Azeez Al-Shaair, and CB Jeff Okudah

I really like what Texans and Eagles have done. I think both are powerhouses in their conferences 

There is no doubt the D has improved with the addition of Wilkins however for this unit to reach it's true potential it needs a lockdown #1 CB.  The addition of a lockdown #1 would make this D a formidable unit in the AFC wet.  I dont see anything resembling a lockdown #1 available in FA so if I was our GM I would be exploring trade options for a lockdown #!.  

Posted (edited)

Guys that are on my target list 3/12

RB2- AJ Dillion, CEH, Zeke, D'onta Foreman, Rashaad Penny, JK Dobbins, Damien Harris 

TE2-  Harrison Bryant, Logan Thomas, Hayden Hurst, Austin Hooper

RT- Mekhi Becton, Chris Hubbard, George Fant, Yosh Nijman, Cornelius Lucas, Andrus Peat

RG-  Kevin Zeitler, Greg Van Roten, Dalton Risner, James Hurst, Halapoulivaati Vaitai, Cody Whitehair, Gabe Jackson, Isaiah Wynn, Laken Tomlinson

DT-Arik Armstead, Shelby Harris, Sheldon Rankins, Quinton Jefferson, Adam Butler, Marlon Davidson, Taven Bryan

NT- DJ Reader, John Jenkins, Austin Johnson, Sebastian Joseph-Day, Derrick Nnadi, Jordan Phillips, Montravius Adams

LB-Anfernee Jennings, Devin White, Isaiah Simmons, Tyrel Dodson, D'Vondre Campbell, Jerome Baker, Cody Barton, Kwon Alexander,  Zach Cunningham, Eric Kendricks

CB- Kendall Fuller, Adoree Jackson, Tre White, Xavien Howard, Steven Nelson, Rock Ya Sin, CJ Henderson, Shaq Griffin,  Isaac Yiadom, Ahkello Witherspoon, Levi Wallace, Kristian Fulton, Fabian Moreau, Noah Igbinoghene, Bryce Hall

other thoughts:

• there's a lot of good vet LT, wonder if somebody would convert to RT
  • I did not list WR, S, DE even if there is good targets 
Edited by Humble_Beast

3 hours ago, riceman80 said:

Texans are gonna be a force next year. Theyve added...

RB Joe Mixon, DE Danielle Hunter, DE Denico Autry, DT Folu Fatukasi, LB Azeez Al-Shaair, and CB Jeff Okudah

Damn been busy and haven’t been able to keep up to date with things today/yesterday but this seems like a haul for a good Texans team

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

There is no doubt the D has improved with the addition of Wilkins however for this unit to reach it's true potential it needs a lockdown #1 CB.  The addition of a lockdown #1 would make this D a formidable unit in the AFC wet.  I dont see anything resembling a lockdown #1 available in FA so if I was our GM I would be exploring trade options for a lockdown #!.  

Doubt that we’re willing to pay the price for a veteran #1 CB. Both in terms of draft capital and cap

7 hours ago, raidr4life said:

I'd like that because Risner is a good pass blocker so the blind side would be well protected he's weak in the run game however.

Isn’t that the issue with Parham? Would he be a good fit at RG? 

47 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Isn’t that the issue with Parham? Would he be a good fit at RG? 

He played some snaps at RG during his rookie season but there's no real reason to break up the left side of our OL.

I'd be open to Becton. He was a slam dunk prospect imo, he was simply too huge and his legs started getting injured as a result.

IIRC he cut a ton of weight last year. I would kick the tires and see if he can capture some of that old magic. The right side of our OL needs a lot of work.

• Like 1

What’s the deal with Devin white? Did he have a bad year or is he just not very good? I don’t watch much Tampa football but for some reason I always thought he was a pretty good line backer. Could just be a bias because I loved him coming out of college. 

8 minutes ago, FreshPrince said:

What’s the deal with Devin white? Did he have a bad year or is he just not very good? I don’t watch much Tampa football but for some reason I always thought he was a pretty good line backer. Could just be a bias because I loved him coming out of college. 

He is terrible in coverage and lacks positional discipline is my understanding. Headless chicken.

I think you’d have to have a very specific role if you pick him up…

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, reddevil said:

He is terrible in coverage and lacks positional discipline is my understanding. Headless chicken.

I think you’d have to have a very specific role if you pick him up…

So tries to rely on his athleticism too much and doesn’t use his brain aka headless chicken lmao that summed it up perfectly for me. Thank you sir. 

• Like 1