Week 18 GDT: Bills @ Dolphins for the Division and the 2 Seed.

Trentwannabe

LFG! Who would've thought Harty, Sherfield and Rapp are the ones to help clinch the 2 seed and the division! 

The offense was there tonight but just some careless turnovers / plays that they need to clean up.

• 1st INT: I get what Allen was trying to do. It was 3rd and goal and they had an all out blitz. Was trying to give his guy a chance but not the smartest play. Gabe never turned around and was an easy INT. Took 3 points away. 
  • 2nd INT: Should've hit Kincaid for a 2 yard gain and a first down but Josh didn't see it. I'm not mad at the pick because it improved field position and it was 4th down and there was no where else to go, more upset josh just didn't take the easy 2 yards and move the sticks.
  • Last play before halftime: anything thrown has to be in the end zone. It was a super close play and I'm sure Allen thought Johnson could get in but should've walked away with at least 3 points. The Dolphins defensive play call on the 3rd down to allow us the 1st down with 11 seconds was head scratching though. 

All in all, I'll take it! 2 seed and every game will be home unless we play the Ravens. 

I'm rooting for us to beat the Steelers (obviously) and the Dolphins to beat the Chiefs. In that scenario, the Dolphins go to Baltimore and we get the winner of Texans/Browns. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Rasul Douglas and Gabe Davis injuries are concerning 

Not really concerned about Gabe. He vanishes to much. Itd be like any other game. Think Sherfield can offer a more reliable consistent target.

Douglas i am a little bit but he was the one injury still wearing pads which tells me he may have been able to go back in the game of he really needed to.

3 hours ago, Kmart128 said:

Not really concerned about Gabe. He vanishes to much. Itd be like any other game. Think Sherfield can offer a more reliable consistent target.

Douglas i am a little bit but he was the one injury still wearing pads which tells me he may have been able to go back in the game of he really needed to.

Douglas had a quote after the game where he essentially said he wanted to go back in the game but Dane Jackson came up to him and told him "I got this bro, rest up, you don't need to go back in" (paraphrasing). So it sounds like it's nothing tooo serious. I still think if it's a sprain they hold him out next week vs the Steelers. I think Dane Jackson would be OK vs Mason Rudolph n the Steelers O.

3 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

I'm rooting for us to beat the Steelers (obviously) and the Dolphins to beat the Chiefs. In that scenario, the Dolphins go to Baltimore and we get the winner of Texans/Browns. 

I am rooting for KC.

I want Mahomes first ever road playoff game to be in WNY. 

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff said:

I have to be fair to Sean when I was calling for his head a month ago. He has this defense playing great, maybe the best since he’s been here. Keep it up.

I think after the hit piece from Ty Dunne and where this team was at that moment really showed the locker room loves McDermott. It would have been easy for this team to turn on each other, but I think it showed how strong the culture is. I also think this was a learning experience for McDermott.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, The BILLievers said:
  • Last play before halftime: anything thrown has to be in the end zone. It was a super close play and I'm sure Allen thought Johnson could get in but should've walked away with at least 3 points. The Dolphins defensive play call on the 3rd down to allow us the 1st down with 11 seconds was head scratching though. 

To add onto this, we should've at the very least been able to have 3 points from this after that play. Johnson was hit helmet to helmet which should've gave us one more un-timed down from the 1 yard line. Wasn't called though and now he's in concussion protocol this week.