Week 18 GDT: Bills @ Dolphins for the Division and the 2 Seed.

Trentwannabe

17 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Well you guys have gotten hot at the right time this season! Wish our roster didn't get so decimated from injuries or I'd be a bit more optimistic this year.

Ive always sort of felt a kinship for the Bills so unlike the Jets or Patriots I'd probably be rooting for you guys to finally win the big game depending on who's still alive in the final games. I admire how Sean McDermott was able to salvage the season after potentially being on the hotseat.

Apparently, Allen is dealing with a finger injury on his throwing hand and a shoulder injury. There's speculation that the injury to his finger is why some of his passes were so uncharacteristically inaccurate last week given they were working on his finger on the sideline during the Pats game. 

If that's the case, then that would level the playing field quite a bit. He was struggling quite a bit last week, so if his throws are anything like that against the Phins...oyye! The good news for Bills fans is he did look better as the game went on, and he's had a week to heal. 

I suppose every player's feeling a bit beat up at this point in the season. I know Tua had some issues with his shoulder to end the game last week.  

12 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I have a feeling our fate will be determined by this game as I don't see the adequate help. Steelers have a easy ride imo 

Never say never! Mason Rudolph has been playing better but he's a career backup. Just like Huntley as the Ravens back up QB. 

I think the Steelers win but I wouldn't be shocked if Ravens win a 17-14 type game. 

I like the Titans playing hard and beating the Jags more than I like the Ravens upsetting the Steelers. 

16 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I have a feeling our fate will be determined by this game as I don't see the adequate help. Steelers have a easy ride imo 

I dont see it as easy. Its kinda like a few years back Bills eliminated the Dolphins with our backups playing. No division opponent wants to let their rivals in.  And Huntley isnt a bad QB to turn to. Could definitely pull out a win against the Steelers. 

I think McDermott gets fired if the Bills miss the playoffs. As it stands, the Steelers are in the lead. The Jaguars should have no trouble with the Titans either.

7 hours ago, pf9 said:

I think McDermott gets fired if the Bills miss the playoffs. As it stands, the Steelers are in the lead. The Jaguars should have no trouble with the Titans either.

McDermott isn't really the issue. Beane poor drafting has been. Thank Good Spencer Brown found himself again but you simply can't whiff on early picks at the rate Beane does or has with Allen on top 10 contract.

His recent large contracts (Von Miller, Dawson Knox) haven't worked out either 

End of the day both will be back regardless of what happens