Week 18 GDT: Bills @ Dolphins for the Division and the 2 Seed.

Trentwannabe

Bills cork Dolphins' champagne with Week 4 statement win - Buffalo Rumblings

Winner takes all!

The Last 5:

Date Visitor     Home   Result Box Score
10/01/2023 Miami Dolphins 20 @ Buffalo Bills 48 W Box
01/15/2023 * Miami Dolphins 31 @ Buffalo Bills 34 W Box
12/17/2022 Miami Dolphins 29 @ Buffalo Bills 32 W Box
09/25/2022 Buffalo Bills 19 @ Miami Dolphins 21 L Box
10/31/2021 Miami Dolphins 11 @ Buffalo Bills 26 W

Box  

Quick Synopsis:
Josh Allen when he walks on the field:

Daddy-home GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Prediction:

Bills 33
Dolphins 20

Man it would have been nice for the Seahawks to help us out last week but besides that I wouldnt have imagined we would be sitting in this positions after the Philly game were we got screwed over. 

Lets put Miami back where they belong. As Buffalos little brother

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Billsfaninptown said:

Josh Allen was snubbed for the pro bowl. Hopefully this adds some more motivation. Only Dion Dawkins and James Cook made the Pro Bowl.

Tua made it over him too so between him not having his best performance last week + the snub + this being for the division - I'm hoping we get a vintage Josh Allen do everything and go crazy game lol. That said Tua has had a great season but Allen leads the NFL in touchdowns by a large margin over everyone but Hurts. 

FWIW, when Tyreke showed up at his house yesterday when it was unfortunatley burning, he was spotted with a walking boot on his left foot.. Which brings me to my final point. 

If the Bills can't beat the Dolphins in a must win game when the Dolphins have an injured Tyreke, injured Waddle, injured Mostert, no J Phillips, no B Chubb, no X Howard, missing their stud center and a banged up OL, then I don't think this team deserves to be in the playoffs. Especially after dropping some very winnable games this year. 

That said, Bills 31-Dolpinhs 21. Go Bills!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The BILLievers said:

Tua made it over him too so between him not having his best performance last week + the snub + this being for the division - I'm hoping we get a vintage Josh Allen do everything and go crazy game lol. That said Tua has had a great season but Allen leads the NFL in touchdowns by a large margin over everyone but Hurts. 

FWIW, when Tyreke showed up at his house yesterday when it was unfortunatley burning, he was spotted with a walking boot on his left foot.. Which brings me to my final point. 

If the Bills can't beat the Dolphins in a must win game when the Dolphins have an injured Tyreke, injured Waddle, injured Mostert, no J Phillips, no B Chubb, no X Howard, missing their stud center and a banged up OL, then I don't think this team deserves to be in the playoffs. Especially after dropping some very winnable games this year. 

That said, Bills 31-Dolpinhs 21. Go Bills!

Exactly.

Buffalo has a huge advantage being healthy while the Phins are dealing with a ton of injuries, but we've seen this offense go AWOL against subpar defenses before. Buffalo's defense should hold the Phins in check. They've played them well in the past, and an injured Hill + Waddle not playing gives them a big-time advantage. 

I have a feeling Oliver and D Jones are going to wreak havoc on the middle of the Dolphins O line. I also think Douglas is going to get another TO. If the offense shows up, we'll win. If not- it'll be a close game. If Allen goes god mode, then it will be a blowout. 

Win this game, take the 2 seed, and we have as good of a shot as anybody not name Baltimore to make the Superbowl.

Go Bills!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, WizeGuy said:

Win this game, take the 2 seed, and we have as good of a shot as anybody not name Baltimore to make the Superbowl.

I feel the exact same way. I definitely am way more confident this season if we get the 2 than I was last year. 

Baltimore is the only AFC playoff team I’d be nervous against. This team is too talented and has the needed health and veteran presence to make a run. Just gotta get the win Sunday. 

• Like 1

Good luck Bills fans. Should be a closer game than our first one with a lot on the line for both teams. Interestingly, if we win the most likely scenario is we'll get a rematch next week - I'm not so sure I wouldn't rather visit KC than have to beat you guys twice in a row, though!

Most of all I hope for no injuries... both of our squads have suffered enough of those this season.

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Good luck Bills fans. Should be a closer game than our first one with a lot on the line for both teams. Interestingly, if we win the most likely scenario is we'll get a rematch next week - I'm not so sure I wouldn't rather visit KC than have to beat you guys twice in a row!

Most of all I hope for no injuries, though... both of our squads have suffered enough of those this season.

It would be intense to see Buffalo go back to Miami next week for the WC round.

I think you should let us win, then see if you can beat the Chiefs then Ravens before coming back to Buffalo 😉 

24 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

It would be intense to see Buffalo go back to Miami next week for the WC round.

I think you should let us win, then see if you can beat the Chiefs then Ravens before coming back to Buffalo 😉 

Hey at this point I'd just be happy to win a playoff game so I'd be down for it

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Hey at this point I'd just be happy to win a playoff game so I'd be down for it

There's little doubt in my mind Miami wins the WC last year if Tua was healthy. Buffalo was riding on fumes that season with the injuries to the defense + all the craziness that happened that year (snow storms, Hamlin situation, Allen UCL injury, etc...).

McDaniel and co. will bring y'all a playoff win sooner than later. Hopefully, it's not at the expense of the Bills! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WizeGuy said:

There's little doubt in my mind Miami wins the WC last year if Tua was healthy. Buffalo was riding on fumes that season with the injuries to the defense + all the craziness that happened that year (snow storms, Hamlin situation, Allen UCL injury, etc...).

McDaniel and co. will bring y'all a playoff win sooner than later. Hopefully, it's not at the expense of the Bills! 

Well you guys have gotten hot at the right time this season! Wish our roster didn't get so decimated from injuries or I'd be a bit more optimistic this year.

Ive always sort of felt a kinship for the Bills so unlike the Jets or Patriots I'd probably be rooting for you guys to finally win the big game depending on who's still alive in the final games. I admire how Sean McDermott was able to salvage the season after potentially being on the hotseat.

• Like 1

This game being Sunday night helps a lot. We will know by game time if it is win or go home. I don't want to see us get comfortable and just settle if we know we are in regardless, but at the same time for us at home, knowing we are in beforehand will ease the stress during the game lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Well you guys have gotten hot at the right time this season! Wish our roster didn't get so decimated from injuries or I'd be a bit more optimistic this year.

Ive always sort of felt a kinship for the Bills so unlike the Jets or Patriots I'd probably be rooting for you guys to finally win the big game depending on who's still alive in the final games. I admire how Sean McDermott was able to salvage the season after potentially being on the hotseat.

I feel the same way. I’m too young for the heated rivalry stuff from the 90s and much earlier to have an effect on me now.

I technically was a Dolphin fan at birth up until I was 6 so I’ll always have a weird soft spot for them. And I mean, how can you not love McDaniel and his press conferences and sideline manner. Easy to route for IMO

1 hour ago, DER10N92 said:

This game being Sunday night helps a lot. We will know by game time if it is win or go home. I don't want to see us get comfortable and just settle if we know we are in regardless, but at the same time for us at home, knowing we are in beforehand will ease the stress during the game lol

lol I’m wondering if the reason I’m not stressed about this game is because subconsciously I believe we’ll have a playoff spot secured before then anyway. 

The 2 seed would be absolutely amazing though so even if we’re in, I hope/expect the team goes hard for the win.