Week 18 GDT: Dallas @ Washington - Win = Good

D82

Where did Dak finish in MVP voting in 2021? His stats this year are near identical to 2021. Honestly I wouldn’t be upset if Lamar got it, but Dak definitely deserves a look. It there was ever a year a non QB should be MVP this is it. CMC, Tyreek, CD Lamb, and Dan Skipper all need serious consideration. 

Edited by DaBoys
  • Like 1

I vote @MaddHattercreate the playoffs GDT.  Every GDT OP has a loss(or 2) on their record this year. I vote we get fresh blood. The chosen one to lead us to the other side of the divisional round. The curse of Jimmy has been lifted. The parodical son has returned. 

Gussy it up, MH

Edited by DaBoys
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, DaBoys said:

I vote @MaddHattercreate the playoffs GDT.  Every GDT OP has a loss(or 2) on their record this year. I vote we get fresh blood. The chosen one to lead us to the other side of the divisional round. The curse of Jimmy has been lifted. The parodical son has returned. 

Gussy it up, MH

Alright, I'll give it a go - gotta do it right though

7 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Where did Dak finish in MVP voting in 2021? His stats this year are near identical to 2021. Honestly I wouldn’t be upset if Lamar got it, but Dak definitely deserves a look. It there was ever a year a non QB should be MVP this is it. CMC, Tyreek, CD Lamb, and Dan Skipper all need serious consideration. 

If Dak (and the team as a whole), hadn’t laid such an egg in Buffalo, he’d be a shoe-in for MVP.

But Dak floundered right at the peak of his MVP discourse, and Lamar immediately went out and smoked the 49ers before scoring 5 TDs against the Dolphins and securing the #1 seed in the AFC.

I know it’s a season-long award, for which, I think Dak has a better case. But the narrative matters for voters, and Lamar won that battle by a mile. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DaBoys said:

I couldn’t find where Dak finished, so he probably wasn’t even considered that year. Aaron Rodgers won MVP in 2021 with 4,100 yards 37 TDs and 4 INTs. Tom Brady finished 2nd with 5,300 yards 43 TDs and 12 ints.

Finally watching the game just some thoughts.   
if we get the play calling and execution we got on that first drive especially from TP and Tolbert we will be impossible to beat and yes Dak as well

we also got real lucky opening drive Washington didn’t score

much better pass protection but saw a huge effort to run a quicker passing game with more receivers involved …

lamb was wide open on that tipped pass sigh just one of those things but man Pass was too Gallup.  Got to involve everyone but sometimes it is not wrong to look Lamb first every time 

really had good luck with the bad to not be down 21-7 early   The failed half back pass to wide open guy and the bad job by receiver in end zone really botching a easy TD especially

It was nice to see the response on both sides the ball after falling behind   

11 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

I couldn’t find where Dak finished, so he probably wasn’t even considered that year. Aaron Rodgers won MVP in 2021 with 4,100 yards 37 TDs and 4 INTs. Tom Brady finished 2nd with 5,300 yards 43 TDs and 12 ints.

Back when MVPs were MVPs