Week 18 GDT: Dallas @ Washington - Win = Good

D82

Well, while I don't hold with backdooring your way into a title, with that said, this would be my preferred playoff run:

WC: Dal over GB

TB beats Philly/ Rams upset Det.

Div:

Dal over TB

LA over SF

NFCCG:

Dal over LA

3 games at undefeated AT&T Stadium.

1st NFCCG in that stadium.

Would be nice.

Edited by Rtnldave
  • Like 5

59 minutes ago, MaddHatter said:

Daks miss to Cook on that 4th quarter pass that could’ve been a TD and that deflection at the LOS that became an INT May be the diff in him being the MVP vs Lamar

They're going to find a way to screw him out the MVP. No doubt in my mind. 

But a QB who led the league in passing TDs with over 4500 yards and single digit INTs should always win it imo. Especially after all of the hate he received in the media.

29 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Well, while I don't hold with backdooring your way into a title, with that said, this would be my preferred playoff run:

WC: Dal over GB

TB beats Philly/ Rams upset Det.

Div:

Dal over TB

LA over SF

NFCCG:

Dal over LA

3 games at undefeated AT&T Stadium.

1st NFCCG in that stadium.

Would be nice.

Hard to argue any of this, though I might rather play Philly again over Tampa. I don’t see how they even beat the Bucs with how they’re looking lately though

LAR upsetting DET guarantees us the winner of TB/PHI rather than the Lions in Round 2 as well as our best hope for a home NFCCG so I think everyone should be rooting for that result

1 minute ago, Tony7188 said:

But a QB who led the league in passing TDs with over 4500 yards and single digit INTs should always win it imo. Especially after all of the hate he received in the media.

Meh, I’m fine if he doesn’t win it as his stats are in line with the other two and he has CDL where as LJ has nobody and IS their entire offense.

Dak:

4400yds 68% 7.8Y/A 34TD 8INTs 104PSR 71QBR

vs. Lamar:

4500yds 67% 8Y/A 29TD 7INTs 103PSR 65QBR

vs. Brock:

4400yds 69% 9.6Y/A 33TD 11INTs 113PSR 73QBR

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

Hard to beat Lamar Jackson’s 3678 passing yards / 24 TD and 7 INT and 821 rush yards and 5 TD’s 4 fumbles. Plus lead team to #1 seed with 13-4 record. Beating San Fran and Miami probably solidified it for most voters. 

6 minutes ago, MaddHatter said:

Meh, I’m fine if he doesn’t win it as his stats are in line with the other two and he has CDL where as LJ has nobody and IS their entire offense.

Dak:

4400yds 68% 7.8Y/A 34TD 8INTs 104PSR 71QBR

vs. Lamar:

vs. Brock:

LJ has the Ravens defense who lead the league in sacks. If Dak had the Ravens defense, the Cowboys are 13-4 with the #1 seed. Also, when you add Dak's rushing yds and TDs, his stats are:

4700 yds, 69%, 38 TD, 9 INTs 105 PSR 

vs. Lamar:

vs. Brock:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tony7188 said:

If that's low, what is 29 TDs and under 4,000 yds. passing?

I'm not knocking Dak. Just given the last several years with the TD numbers we've seen Rodgers, Stafford, Brady, Brees, Manning, etc. put up...34 TDs leading the league seems low. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

LJ has the Ravens defense who lead the league in sacks. If Dak had the Ravens defense, the Cowboys are 13-4 with the #1 seed. Also, when you add Dak's rushing yds and TDs, his stats are:

vs. Lamar:

vs. Brock:

Lamar had 3 games without a single TD. 

And to Dak's credit

43 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

vs. Lamar:

vs. Brock:

I already included Daks rushing numbers

Edited by MaddHatter

I would argue we don’t lose three games with Balt D-  Az Philly Miami   
But hey. The key is how they view how offenses work.  Is Dak rewarded for leading a high scoring O with Zero run game V Lamar with one of if not the best run game in the NFL who got a ton of help by also having one of the best OL’s  compare to our mid level OL

Just now, quiller said:

I would argue we don’t lose three games with Balt D-  Az Philly Miami   
But hey. The key is how they view how offenses work.  Is Dak rewarded for leading a high scoring O with Zero run game V Lamar with one of if not the best run game in the NFL who got a ton of help by also having one of the best OL’s  compare to our mid level OL

End of year 4-4 against winning teams. (2 of those losses real unlucky on road)