GDT week 15 Broncos at Colts.

thebestever6

Just now, AKRNA said:

They can only play the team on the field. What if's don't count.

Our O has looked pretty good, FINALLY!

I get it you play who is on your schedule. But I don't wanna see brock get pimped out. The colts d right now is a pre season d. So its ridiculous. 

9 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Cj Anderson is having a career game to so lets pimp him out.

Haha, calm down.  We all know the Colts suck, so did the Jets.  Brock played well though, regardless.  If he gets the start he deserves it.

Lynch is a joke.  Anyone who watched the preseason could see that.  

Elway and company will be going after a veteran QB in the offseason and using FA and picks to sure up the rest of the roster with Chad Kelly turning into the QBOTF.  

Considering where Denver will be drafting now, can’t say I blame Elway in that respect.

8 minutes ago, germ-x said:

Haha, calm down.  We all know the Colts suck, so did the Jets.  Brock played well though, regardless.  If he gets the start he deserves it.

Lynch is a joke.  Anyone who watched the preseason could see that.  

Elway and company will be going after a veteran QB in the offseason and using FA and picks to sure up the rest of the roster with Chad Kelly turning into the QBOTF.  

Considering where Denver will be drafting now, can’t say I blame Elway in that respect.

I just don't see what veteran we can obtain. 

The more I think about it Manning is staying in new york they're not putting a rookie behind that dumbster fire of a line.

The dolphins aren't getting rid of tannhill.

Bridgewater possibly if Vikes let him walk.

And Cousins isn't ending up here for many reasons. 

Just now, thebestever6 said:

I just don't see what veteran we can obtain. 

The more I think about it Manning is staying in new york they're not putting a rookie behind that dumbster fire of a line.

The dolphins aren't getting rid of tannhill.

Bridgewater possibly if Vikes let him walk.

And Cousins isn't ending up here for many reasons. 

Definitely possible and if so I would guess Denver is trading for one.  Whether that’s a veteran or high draft pick, I don’t know, but Denver will have a new starting QB next year.  

2 minutes ago, germ-x said:

Definitely possible and if so I would guess Denver is trading for one.  Whether that’s a veteran or high draft pick, I don’t know, but Denver will have a new starting QB next year.  

Aj Mccaron or Sam Bradford doesn't sound that appealing. 

Sorry for ranting it's just this team is so frustrating. We get get garbage for most of the season. So I chalk up the year, the coaching staff, and I don't expect them to win another game than they beat the jets. Okay a w is fine all well.

Then tonight happens the coaching was aggressive, the qb looked all world, the running backs looked great, freaking Huerman looked like Travis kelce. Our Special team cordinator wasn't brought up, the defense looked engaged for 4 quarters.

So whats the end result? Less wholesale changes. That's right thats what beating bad teams get you. So this organization just keeps repeating insanity over and over. Just not much to be excited for. 

I want my coach to be aggressive all the time to show hes confident in his team not just to save his arse. I want the qb to look good in more games than just against a 3rd string d. I want the running backs to run tough and efficient against a good team.  Nothing done tonight translates long term. It literally is just team chemistry for the short term.

24 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Sorry for ranting it's just this team is so frustrating. We get get garbage for most of the season. So I chalk up the year, the coaching staff, and I don't expect them to win another game than they beat the jets. Okay a w is fine all well.

Then tonight happens the coaching was aggressive, the qb looked all world, the running backs looked great, freaking Huerman looked like Travis kelce. Our Special team cordinator wasn't brought up, the defense looked engaged for 4 quarters.

So whats the end result? Less wholesale changes. That's right thats what beating bad teams get you. So this organization just keeps repeating insanity over and over. Just not much to be excited for. 

I want my coach to be aggressive all the time to show hes confident in his team not just to save his arse. I want the qb to look good in more games than just against a 3rd string d. I want the running backs to run tough and efficient against a good team.  Nothing done tonight translates long term. It literally is just team chemistry for the short term.

You need to keep in mind, our new OC doesn't panic and start throwing the ball all around as soon as we're down a score or two.

He's playing to our teams strengths, something McCoy wasn't able to do.

He's letting our OL feed, get aggressive and physically wear teams out. It really showed when we took the first 10 minutes off the clock in the 4th with a long drive. That's how you win football games. I think he's earned next season as our OC.

21 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

You need to keep in mind, our new OC doesn't panic and start throwing the ball all around as soon as we're down a score or two.

He's playing to our teams strengths, something McCoy wasn't able to do.

He's letting our OL feed, get aggressive and physically wear teams out. It really showed when we took the first 10 minutes off the clock in the 4th with a long drive. That's how you win football games. I think he's earned next season as our OC.

Musgrave did a good job sticking to the run but when you average 5+ yards a cary it's easy to do. The game reminded me of Mccoys game call against dallas.

That lets keep guys around just cause they showed a flash is a poor reason to just keep a guy around. I do think Musgrove does good work but I'd  like him at the previous capicity. It would be nice if we had a fresh mind on offense to work with Musgrave.

11 hours ago, Broncofan said:

That Madden view showed how bad a decision that throw was.  SMH Siemian has regressed so much this year.  

Man...I was tooting the horn on the Siemien bandwagon, but from that camera perspective, even my better half wondered why he even thought of throwing that pass..  That was just bad.  Maybe coaching or commercial real estate is the way to go for him. 

Alas, when argue the topic of best backup QBs for the Broncos, Os has to be resigned I think.  He has been one of the best backups if you think about it.  When Manning was hurt he was 5-2, and without him, I don't think we win the conference and the home field advantage that got us to the Super Bowl to win.  And, he has proven that when he can come off the bench, he can win you a game.  

I know the Broncos are going to be on the QB search, but I hope they don't go overboard with it...meaning, let's look at what we already have...Chad Kelly was deemed a 1st or a 2nd round pick before he got hurt, even despite some of his off the field antics.  I mean, what the difference between Chad and Baker Mayfield?  The games I saw Chad play in, he was just as competitive as Baker.  I would rather spend that top 10 draft pick on another offensive lineman, Barkley if he falls to us, or Roquan.  Or, if they want to incite competition for the starting job...I am in on signing someone like Alex Smith.

Archived