FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

I’d say that’s accurate considering I’ve been runner up basically every competition thus far with the winner being a god damn luck sack. ******* Brock Purdy ******* kneel down

8 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Smartest thing @MacReady has said. I've played the best game 3 times already!

Your problem that year was you scorned me and I got vindictive. Never scorn MacReady.

Unless you do it before the jury portion.

7 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’d say that’s accurate considering I’ve been runner up basically every competition thus far with the winner being a god damn luck sack. ******* Brock Purdy ******* kneel down

You won Big Brother once, which means you’re not a real winner.

Idk what kind of deranged mind it takes to not only be a snake, rat, and a liar but also to justify you’re holiness by discounting the accomplishments of those significantly more talented than you

I won this game by being a man with actual integrity. I brought people together. I stuck to my word. I was a good teammate who strengthened my alliance and played for the team. I wasn’t a ******* traitorous snake who tore people apart. I never insulted people. But call me an idiot, deny who I am, and I won’t hold back words. People can tell I’m being honest because my actions make them better. I put in the work and make good moves instead of gambling on Super Bowl OT or Marques Valdez Scantling TD. You can come after me all you want but at the end of the day I know what I’m doing will best whatever the **** you’re doing. Not a real winner my *** **** you and the horse you rode in on 

7 hours ago, Whicker said:

I won this game by being a man with actual integrity. I brought people together. I stuck to my word. I was a good teammate who strengthened my alliance and played for the team. I wasn’t a ******* traitorous snake who tore people apart. I never insulted people. But call me an idiot, deny who I am, and I won’t hold back words. People can tell I’m being honest because my actions make them better. I put in the work and make good moves instead of gambling on Super Bowl OT or Marques Valdez Scantling TD. You can come after me all you want but at the end of the day I know what I’m doing will best whatever the **** you’re doing. Not a real winner my *** **** you and the horse you rode in on 

Is everything okay? Do you want to talk about it?

• Like 1

Winning the game by being a man with integrity is probably the most boring way to win, but it doesn’t discount the victory. A winner is a winner and they certainly outplayed everybody else in their seasons or else they would have gotten that dreaded “fake winner mentality” runner-up status.

Edit: There are many seasons on TV where the best player wasn’t crowned the champion, but that’s never happened in the history of FootballsFuture Big Brother. Even winners like TK3 was the undoubted best player that season.

Edited by Dwight_Schrute

2 minutes ago, TOUCAN said:

I don't think you particularly help my case here no offense. Whicker mad at you. Heck he may be mad at me too idk.

It's not the first time I've seen whicker have some kind of emotional outburst in a forum game, so I'm not really sure what to make of it. If he's really going through it, he has our support here if he needs too.

Maybe I should go on another vacation.

3 minutes ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

Edit: There are many seasons on TV where the best player wasn’t crowned the champion, but that’s never happened in the history of FootballsFuture Big Brother. Even winners like TK3 was the undoubted best player that season.

This is probably why I can't get into the actual shows. The only one I really watched was a season of survivor, the Australia one. Colby was the best and should have won, but they made Tina the winner instead. Couldn't take it seriously after that. Not even Rupert and his tye dye shirt could bring me back. Never tried watching BB though, is it worth watching well after the fact? 

That's why I like sports where the championship winner is always indisputably the best team of the season.

• Malfatron changed the title to FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!