FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

On 3/5/2024 at 8:51 PM, Malfatron said:

Well everyone. Its been a fun 10 years. We had some great times together, lotta ups and downs but i have been here every step of the way 

I couldnt have done it without every single one of you. You enriched my life for these 10 seasons and i like to think i played a large role in yours.

And now for the bad news. Production has informed me that they are moving in another direction. Apparently, a lot of viewers called in about this mistake and they are questioning whether i remain mentally fit to host this game.

I will carry out my duties for the next 24 hours, after which time i will be no longer part of this game that means so much to me.

I would say to honor my replacement and treat them well but im not quite at that mental state right now. And i will not be mentoring my replacement either.

Its of my opinion that nobody would have gotten the not playing with a full deck the halls

if you disagree with my firing please write to BigBrotherProductions.com.

Im sorry it had to end like this.

I love you all, 

-Julie Chen

GTFO here Julie 

Caitlin Clark in the house, bitchies!

chrome-capture-2023-2-27-1.gif?w=389

• Like 1

Thank you Whick! 

As a new jury member I can now say that Nazgul is far and away playing the best game out of everyone here and the only way for one of us to win the jury vote the game is to evict him as soon as we can. 

I have of course no ulterior motives here. 

6 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Thank you Whick! 

As a new jury member I can now say that Nazgul is far and away playing the best game out of everyone here and the only way for one of us to win the jury vote the game is to evict him as soon as we can. 

I have of course no ulterior motives here. 

I’m not defending Naz, but we can’t forget that he has had the most opportunities to win out of everybody else who has ever played - and he’s never claimed the title. He’s even played the best game in at least two of those losses. I don’t see why this would be any different. At this point, he’s Victoria. Bring him to the end to secure a victory for yourself.

• Malfatron changed the title to FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!