FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

On 3/1/2024 at 2:32 PM, Malfatron said:

Dwight has spoken

Sorry, @MacReady but you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.

And with this, perhaps the loudest shockwave was felt - my brood brother @MacReady has been sent home.

This took a bit because there were some redactions I had to make (see - if you ask, I oblige!) but here is what we can share:

On 1/7/2024 at 4:36 PM, ET80 said:

No Big Brother comp is complete without the mind flayer, the cerebral assassin - the artist formerly known as Outpost31.

How are you, buddy? I'm switching gears and doing interviews instead of playing this BB... Less stress, more tomfoolery.

On 1/7/2024 at 4:53 PM, MacReady said:

I’m still pissed off over last year, but life is good and I’m ready for vengeance. 

On 1/8/2024 at 6:41 AM, ET80 said:

Oooooh - we got a story of vengeance and a kill list. This is what we want.

Go ahead and recap your path to here for the audience. Don't hold back.

On 1/15/2024 at 6:28 AM, MacReady said:

I don't remember all the details. All I remember was the moment I realized Swoosh, Shady and Ted had been working together and I was the odd man out, there were maybe 8 players left in the game. I saw the writing on the wall. All the other alliances and groups had been broken up. Ted, Shady and Swoosh had a pretty commanding three votes. I knew I had to win out or I would get voted out. So I pretty much did win out. I had already won two or three HOH competitions. Then I won the final HOH and I decided to bring Swoosh instead of Shady because I knew Shady had played the better game. Swoosh won exactly zero competitions. Zero. None. Not a single thing. He said his strength was his social game. It wasn't his strength. He latched himself onto me, Ted and Shady.

Then he accused me of cheating. I forget how he accused me of cheating, but through his campaigning for the win, he posted screenshots of him sending screenshots of conversations to other players which is, in fact, cheating.

So basically he was a weasel and won because I played too well in challenges and was responsible for sending too many people home.

On 1/16/2024 at 9:20 AM, ET80 said:

I actually remember all of this. It was a cluster, that's for sure. 

It looks like you're in charge of the first HoH - you gonna go straight for the jugular or you gonna slow play this?

On 1/16/2024 at 10:16 AM, MacReady said:

Just hoping to upset as few people as possible on this one, ET. Shot Gopher a message apologizing to him. Nominated BCB since I know he always works alone. Want to get rid of BCB and come out of this first HOH as unscathed as possible. Not time to rock any boats. Boring first HOH.

On 1/16/2024 at 3:30 PM, ET80 said:

Solid gameplan, good luck in execution. 

Great win over the weekend, too. I'm eating crow on Jordan Love, that's for sure.

On 1/18/2024 at 6:45 AM, ET80 said:

That seemed to tidy up quickly. Thoughts on your standings with others after that round?

On 1/18/2024 at 7:28 AM, MacReady said:

Far as I know I only upset one person still in the game who can still impact my game or get to the jury, but BCB is too stupid to realize his Lone Wolf approach isn’t going to get the job done. It makes him an easy target, which is exactly why I nominated him. Gopher was the one more likely to team up with someone and hold a grudge that might impact the game for me, so this has not been too bad an HOH thanks to Gopher being an idiot who can’t login for 5 days. Thanks for being an idiot, Gopher.

On 1/18/2024 at 7:32 AM, ET80 said:

Seems like everything is coming up Milhouse... or, MacReady. 

everythings-coming-up-milhouse-lucky.gif

Thanks again for the content!

On 1/23/2024 at 12:48 PM, ET80 said:

I missed a bit the last few days - any cool stories to share?

On 1/24/2024 at 8:47 PM, ET80 said:

Heyo... 

On 2/9/2024 at 3:50 AM, ET80 said:

Onto the next phase of the game and we have a double elimination on the horizon - your thoughts?

On 2/9/2024 at 12:14 PM, ET80 said:

...game is at that screwy stage now. Got anyone on your kill list? Anyone you don't want to see in the jury?

On 2/9/2024 at 12:56 PM, MacReady said:

Considering those in my current small house, Touch is number one.

Overall, I want Scoundrel out the most. He’s the least predictable.

Shady.

On 2/12/2024 at 8:53 AM, ET80 said:

This no doubt isn't where you wanted to be, right? A HoH gives you the ability to get after touch - but who else?

On 2/12/2024 at 9:04 AM, MacReady said:

Not where I wanted to be. I wanted Nazgul to end up with more blood on his hands. Nazgul or Toucan. I just didn’t want touch to win, so I’ll take it I guess.

Touch is the undisputed target. The pawns will be TLO, Daboyle, Mission in that order.

Also on a personal note, hey… Touch. I knew who I was going to nominate before the HOH competition. Things are a little more nuanced than just spitting out the names at this point in the game. I have to make it look like this is a tough decision. I have to put in the work. 

On 2/12/2024 at 9:15 AM, ET80 said:

You're one of my favorite interviews in this - I wasn't sure how it would work, but I noticed that there are some who are fact based, there are some that are dramatic... and then there are those who are both, and that's 100% you. 

We're here waiting with bated breath. Keep up the good work. 

On 2/18/2024 at 9:49 PM, MacReady said:

For the record, I meant it when I said I was expecting this. Dwight, Naz… It said it right there in the beginning.

It’s a twist. In a game that says expect the unexpected. Literally nothing was redacted from any other exit interview. Sorry they weren’t as loquacious as Jburge before Jburge.

I won’t redact a thing.

I stand by what I said in all of it.

This reveal might be what ultimately saves my butt. 

On 2/18/2024 at 10:00 PM, ET80 said:

The more support I get ...the better I feel about it. I felt bad for a split second, but I backtracked everything I said, I warned people about this.

I have some plans come jury stage that I'll definitely outline in GREAT detail before we get started.

So you genuinely saw this coming? 

On 2/18/2024 at 10:07 PM, MacReady said:

Absolutely saw it coming. It was when Gopher got evicted and you posted the whole interview. At first I said to myself, “Oh, ****, I’m going to screw some people over.” Then literally nobody even once reacted to it.

I could have swore Jburge was the type who wouldn’t say a damn thing, so I thought I had more time. I was really hoping to get Ted or Shady evicted first so I could galvanize the entire house against whichever of them remained.

This definitely sucked for me. It hurt bad. It hurt really, REALLY bad and it put me in danger.

But, at the same time, I have navigated it perfectly while Naz and Dwight have turned it on themselves.

Can’t imagine how the rest of the house feels. 

On 2/18/2024 at 10:25 PM, ET80 said:

You're a fantastic sport, and it's one of the reasons I enjoy what we're doing here - it's a twist on stuff, that's for sure. 

It looks like you've prepped well during the chaos, so let's keep playin...

On 2/27/2024 at 5:09 PM, MacReady said:

Hell I don’t care. You can keep the part where I said Dwight is a coward who probably nominated me because big bad Ted said he’d nominate him if he didn’t nominate me.

You know every scene in every movie where there’s one PAB who gets someone else killed because they’re a coward? Like the one guy in Saving Private Ryan who could have saved that one guy from being stabbed to death but he hid in the stairwell because he was too big a coward to do anything? That’s Dwight. Would sell his own mother for five more minutes of air.

You can keep that in there, too. Ted, I don’t like you and I think you’re a snake. But I like you a lot more than I like Dwight because at least you strike while Dwight cowers.

Dwight, the same one I had to talk off the ledge. The one who wanted to quit because of one hiccup in his game plan. The one who was saying all hope was lost. The one I tried my hardest to get back in the game after he cried like a small child. The one I was willing to sit and fight with to the end.

Let my parting words be these: If winning puts me in your company, I’m glad I lost.

But seriously, no hard feelings. You did what you thought was best. It was stupid and it cost me the game, so you suck for that, but for real no hard feelings and good luck.

On 2/29/2024 at 5:25 PM, ET80 said:

You got the tie. Your feelings here?

On 2/29/2024 at 5:28 PM, MacReady said:

Well, Dwight said if it tied he would promise to hear me out. So I have a chance.

If Dwight sends me home, everything I said about him is true.

If he sends Shady home, everything I said about him is still true, but at least I won't hope he gets syphilis. 

On 2/29/2024 at 5:44 PM, ET80 said:

I see. This is a powder keg situation. I see either decision rocking the boat.

I hope to see you on the other side. Good luck!

On 3/2/2024 at 5:07 AM, MacReady said:

And this can be my final words:

Can’t blame anyone for getting rid of me. Not with the legendary run I made last year only for Swoosh to accuse me of cheating while proving he cheated in the process and still won. Everybody knows it’s the runner up who always played the best game, and that was me last season. Good luck everyone. The sting of defeat is already over, so I currently hate none of you. Thank you Malf for hosting, ET for making it challenging and everyone else for proving you don’t win them all even when you’re better at this game than all of them.

This was hard. MacReady was an institution in these games, his presence is like a force of nature - a storm isn't malicious, isn't compassionate. A storm just IS. That's MacReady; To some, he's the gale force winds and crushing hail that can uphend lives. To others, he's the sustenance that brings prosperity during a rough season. 

MacReady is the storm. And we'll all miss on that as we proceed.

• Like 3

I was going to be upset about being called a snake, but then I remember I was currently wearing a Slytherin sweatshirt so I'll be fine.

I do however take offense at ET complementing MR as an interviewee when I didn't receive any positive feedback about mine.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSE68yD1dKgJhHuVj2ehcL

Edited by TedLavie
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I do however take offense at ET complementing MR as an interviewee when I didn't receive any positive feedback about mine.

At least he isn't filing a restraining order against you because of your entries. 

Fwiw, I didn’t need to be talked off of a ledge, and Naz was the one who wanted to quit. So at least attribute those notions correctly.

I wasn’t happy when everything got posted and I voiced my concern. But it’s a game. Roll with the punches 

I’m dead and cannot comment. I’m dead and cannot comment. I’m dead and cannot comment. I’m dead and cannot comment. I’m dead and cannot comment. I’m dead and cannot comment.

• Like 2

• Malfatron changed the title to FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!