FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m not going to dog my opponent to appease you. 

The truth is that he played a tight game. He made good alliances and won when it mattered most. To reduce this down to who can make fun of each other the best is not only a disgrace to each and every competitor but it would truly be disingenuous. 

Im answering your question the way I would answer your question. I’m not going to dance cause you say dance. 

I wanted to say something similar but you put it much more eloquently than I could. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TOUCAN said:

@theuntouchable , Touch, Touchy Boi, Tou-Chainz.

I am of the belief that behind the scenes you ran much more of this game than was let on. Can you tell me if I'm wrong, and if so, can you tell me about things that you were instrumental in?

Macready was 100% going to nom me with the first comp that he won. I stripped that from him by calling him out in thread causing him to think twice about it. When he won the 2nd time and put me up, I won the Veto comp to remove myself. 

Macready then reached out to me about working together and I had every intention on working with him towards the end and then swiftly removing his head. However, he failed and couldn't last that long. 

Shortly after that, the alliance with Ted was formed but I understood going into it that I was toward the bottom of the pecking order. I knew I was going to have to change that at some point which was when I formulated the plan I sent over to you. I started to plant seeds on how tight Ted/Shady were and how beneficial it would be to break that up. I'm not going to say that I directly caused Dwight to put them both up but I do think I had a least a small hand in that. I had tipped Macready off to Ted wanting to go after him which caused Mac to put in work to campaign back, which I think may have also influenced Dwight a tad but I'm not 100% on that. 

The plan I had sent over to you was so that after Ted and Shady were broken up, You and I would then create our own alliance with you hopefully being the "spy" on that side. I wanted you to go to Ted and tell him I was talking about voting Shady so that you would also move up in the pecking order there while also being in a tight alliance with me. It didn't work out that way but I think it would tough to argue that it didn't help both of our games. Truth be told, you were going to be the one that I was going to choose as my running mate but when you didn't go to Ted, I wasn't 100% I could count on you. I know it seemed like a crazy idea but I truly think you would have stayed clean in their eyes and then you and I could have had an alliance that was touching both sides of the house.

From there, people kept going after Ted/Shady. I kept up appearances in the Ted/Shady alliance for a bit because I wanted to keep them close. I was able to stay within that alliance and see some of the inner workings even after it was ousted that it was me who brought it to a tie against Macready. When it was Scoundrel/Shady, I voted Scoundrel out because #1 he was extremely upset over the "betrayal" of the Shady/Mac vote and it didn't bode well for the rest of my game and #2 I wanted that vote to help die down the flames of that shady/mac vote. 

Whicker won the next comp and we both wanted the target to be Naz. He was a bit of a loose cannon and neither one of us knew what his next move was going to be. We knew we had the votes there.

I spent most of the next couple comps feigning ignorance honestly trying to not win competitions. I wanted to make sure that I didn't create a target on my back of being a challenge guru. When it came to March madness, I did actually choose schools because of their mascot. I made a number of different posts over a few different comps to paint a picture that I was not a threat in challenges.

When Whicker was put up against Ted, I knew it was finally going to be the end of the Ted/Shady alliance (especially with Shady disappearing, I do hope he's genuinely ok). 

Next up was Dwight and Shady. I did want Dwight to hang around a little longer but at the same time, it made way more sense to get rid of him here considering Shady was essentially MIA at this point and was highly likely to just be kicked out of the show.

During this, I noticed Sky up towards the top of the leaderboard in a number of comps as well as it appearing that he was not knuckles deep in alliances. Whicker and I then spoke to him about creating a final 3 somewhere around the last 5 or so people. From there we had the house majority. I acted relieved when Malf made the mistake of thinking it was me that he nominated to help keep appearances that I wasn't tight with Sky in-game in case something went awry. 

I didn't know that our PMs were going to be revealed earlier than expected but I redacted a number of mine to make it appear as though Sky was my #1. I did this so that people would think Sky had my vote regardless and wouldn't go after Whicker. 

I went balls in on the next comp to make sure I could keep Whicker and Sky safe. With it being close to the end, I knew I had to win. I chose to put up Sky to hopefully cause people to doubt what I said in the interview room but knowing full well Sky would be safe in the vote. 

I didn't walk in with a plan, but I do believe I came up with a pretty good one that allowed me to create the right relationships to plant seeds and win comps when I needed to. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Well if you both decide to provide a jury phase as entertaining as your gameplay was, I'll just do a heads or tails and vote then. 

Good luck! 

Sorry, I decided a long time ago that turning a Ho into a housewife wasn't a good idea. 

12 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

especially with Shady disappearing, I do hope he's genuinely ok

Just to answer that part I think he is.

He had a new job which was very time consuming and barely had time to play. I think he just checked out during the 2 week break and I assume IRL stuff was just too time consuming to check back in. Don't think there's anything to worry about. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Just to answer that part I think he is.

He had a new job which was very time consuming and barely had time to play. I think he just checked out during the 2 week break and I assume IRL stuff was just too time consuming to check back in. Don't think there's anything to worry about. 

That's good to hear. 

36 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Macready was 100% going to nom me with the first comp that he won. I stripped that from him by calling him out in thread causing him to think twice about it. When he won the 2nd time and put me up, I won the Veto comp to remove myself. 

Macready then reached out to me about working together and I had every intention on working with him towards the end and then swiftly removing his head. However, he failed and couldn't last that long. 

Shortly after that, the alliance with Ted was formed but I understood going into it that I was toward the bottom of the pecking order. I knew I was going to have to change that at some point which was when I formulated the plan I sent over to you. I started to plant seeds on how tight Ted/Shady were and how beneficial it would be to break that up. I'm not going to say that I directly caused Dwight to put them both up but I do think I had a least a small hand in that. I had tipped Macready off to Ted wanting to go after him which caused Mac to put in work to campaign back, which I think may have also influenced Dwight a tad but I'm not 100% on that. 

The plan I had sent over to you was so that after Ted and Shady were broken up, You and I would then create our own alliance with you hopefully being the "spy" on that side. I wanted you to go to Ted and tell him I was talking about voting Shady so that you would also move up in the pecking order there while also being in a tight alliance with me. It didn't work out that way but I think it would tough to argue that it didn't help both of our games. Truth be told, you were going to be the one that I was going to choose as my running mate but when you didn't go to Ted, I wasn't 100% I could count on you. I know it seemed like a crazy idea but I truly think you would have stayed clean in their eyes and then you and I could have had an alliance that was touching both sides of the house.

From there, people kept going after Ted/Shady. I kept up appearances in the Ted/Shady alliance for a bit because I wanted to keep them close. I was able to stay within that alliance and see some of the inner workings even after it was ousted that it was me who brought it to a tie against Macready. When it was Scoundrel/Shady, I voted Scoundrel out because #1 he was extremely upset over the "betrayal" of the Shady/Mac vote and it didn't bode well for the rest of my game and #2 I wanted that vote to help die down the flames of that shady/mac vote. 

Whicker won the next comp and we both wanted the target to be Naz. He was a bit of a loose cannon and neither one of us knew what his next move was going to be. We knew we had the votes there.

I spent most of the next couple comps feigning ignorance honestly trying to not win competitions. I wanted to make sure that I didn't create a target on my back of being a challenge guru. When it came to March madness, I did actually choose schools because of their mascot. I made a number of different posts over a few different comps to paint a picture that I was not a threat in challenges.

When Whicker was put up against Ted, I knew it was finally going to be the end of the Ted/Shady alliance (especially with Shady disappearing, I do hope he's genuinely ok). 

Next up was Dwight and Shady. I did want Dwight to hang around a little longer but at the same time, it made way more sense to get rid of him here considering Shady was essentially MIA at this point and was highly likely to just be kicked out of the show.

During this, I noticed Sky up towards the top of the leaderboard in a number of comps as well as it appearing that he was not knuckles deep in alliances. Whicker and I then spoke to him about creating a final 3 somewhere around the last 5 or so people. From there we had the house majority. I acted relieved when Malf made the mistake of thinking it was me that he nominated to help keep appearances that I wasn't tight with Sky in-game in case something went awry. 

I didn't know that our PMs were going to be revealed earlier than expected but I redacted a number of mine to make it appear as though Sky was my #1. I did this so that people would think Sky had my vote regardless and wouldn't go after Whicker. 

I went balls in on the next comp to make sure I could keep Whicker and Sky safe. With it being close to the end, I knew I had to win. I chose to put up Sky to hopefully cause people to doubt what I said in the interview room but knowing full well Sky would be safe in the vote. 

I didn't walk in with a plan, but I do believe I came up with a pretty good one that allowed me to create the right relationships to plant seeds and win comps when I needed to. 

CTRL + F "Daboyle": No results

Well, that's disappointing.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I actually very much respect this answer.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

To be fair, I was asked about things I had influenced behind the scenes. By the time your eviction came around; Sky, Whicker and I had a pretty firm grasp on the house so there wasn't much need to pull strings behind a curtain. 

19 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

I genuinely felt bad nominating you but you were the one remaining player I didn't have any read on whatsoever.

• Malfatron changed the title to FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!