FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Now its time for the jury to ask skywind and theuntouchable questions to help  decide who is the most deserving winner of Big Brother X and where their vote should go

@skywindO2 and @theuntouchable feel free to offer a statement on what you think you should win.

The nonjury houseguests can also feel free to question the houseguests even though you cant vote

When the jury is satisfied with their vote, pm me your vote to win the game. Please do not reveal your intended vote to the houseguests or in the thread to maintain the element of surprise

jury:

@Whicker

@Nazgul

@TedLavie

@Dwight_Schrute

@Daboyle

@TOUCAN

@ET80

My official opening statement. I will be choosing a dog breed based on some of the characteristics of said dog breed. 

@Nazgul You are known to be bold and confident. You crave attention from your owners but can be very territorial and aggressive, especially with other dogs. 

8od279.jpg

@TedLavie you are generally known as calm and laid-back. You are also known to be friendly to both familiar and strange faces.

8od2kf.jpg

@Dwight_Schrute While you can be difficult to train, you are well known for your tracking abilities. You are exceptional at finding things for hunters. 

8od2p6.jpg

@Daboyle You are known for being adorable with droopy ears that almost touch the ground. You can also be an exceptional tracker amidst your care free personality. 

8od36b.jpg

@TOUCAN with a stoic demeanor you carry a dignified sense of pride and a thick double coat. 

8od3nh.jpg

@ET80 You are not typically prone to aggression and known for your even-tempered nature. If homes can accommodate your size, you are an excellent companion. 

8od3yt.jpg

@MacReady You are not part of the jury but you’re here so I’ll do one for you anyway. You are typically outgoing and sociable. With your ability to adapt, you usually can do well with humans and dogs alike. 

8od4iz.jpg

@Whicker You are known for your high intelligence and eager to please attitude. Loyal almost to a fault, you would die before allowing harm to your companion. 

8od4tw.jpg

All research on dog breeds found here: 

Www.rd.com/list/dog breeds

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I’m not going to answer anything until you fix this terribly crafted question. It feels like you wanted to go one way with it and then changed your mind halfway through. 

Why do your opponent sucks?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Why do your opponent sucks?

Well, as a matter of fact it’s the complete opposite. He is a fierce competitor that also played a top notch social game. 

That being said, that’s not the reason it’s the opposite. As a skywind, it’s scientifically impossible for him to “suck” because he blows. 

9 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Well, as a matter of fact it’s the complete opposite. He is a fierce competitor that also played a top notch social game. 

That being said, that’s not the reason it’s the opposite. As a skywind, it’s scientifically impossible for him to “suck” because he blows. 

What you're definitely blowing is a shot at getting my vote with this very vapid answer

25 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

What you're definitely blowing is a shot at getting my vote with this very vapid answer

I’m not going to dog my opponent to appease you. 

The truth is that he played a tight game. He made good alliances and won when it mattered most. To reduce this down to who can make fun of each other the best is not only a disgrace to each and every competitor but it would truly be disingenuous. 

Im answering your question the way I would answer your question. I’m not going to dance cause you say dance. 

Edited by theuntouchable
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, TOUCAN said:

@theuntouchable , Touch, Touchy Boi, Tou-Chainz.

I am of the belief that behind the scenes you ran much more of this game than was let on. Can you tell me if I'm wrong, and if so, can you tell me about things that you were instrumental in?

I'm also of this opinion lmao 

• Like 1

• Malfatron changed the title to FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!