FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Skywind chooses 12....

And successfully unlocks the box to get the HOH necklace!

Congrats skywind, you have won the final hoh and are guaranteed to be in the finals!

You must in thread evict either @Whicker or @theuntouchable. The other houseguest will join you in the big brother finals where one of you will be crowned big brother champion!

Jury, get ready with your questions to the houseguests because the next voting stage is all you

Skywind, You have until Sunday 9pm ct to decide on your eviction

Edited by Malfatron

• Malfatron changed the title to FF Big Brother X: skywind wins final hoh! Evict whicker or touch in thread by 9pm ct sunday
10 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I’m gonna drag this out. Have a great Saturday night everyone! 

You came a long way

On 1/7/2024 at 11:19 AM, skywindO2 said:

How does this work compared to mafia? 

Actually, just put me in coach and I’ll figure it out as the goes along 

• Like 1

@Whicker has been a fierce competitor and wonderful contributor to this thread. His skills in multiple competitions hasn't gone unnoticed. This absolutely isn't personal. As someone that always cheers for the team that hasn't won it all yet anytime one appears in the Superbowl, I can't in good conscious put him in position to potentially win this competition again.

@theuntouchable welcome to the final two.

• Like 3

Here's a ChatGPT version of that too

In acknowledgment of @Whicker's formidable skills and valuable contributions to this forum, it is important to recognize his commendable performance across multiple competitions. This decision is not driven by personal sentiment, but rather by a commitment to equitable opportunity.

As someone who advocates for the underdog in various contests, it is with careful consideration that I abstain from positioning @Whicker for potential victory once more.

With that, I extend a warm welcome to @theuntouchable as we enter the final stage of this competition.

Posted (edited)

Now its time for the jury to ask skywind and theuntouchable questions to help  decide who is the most deserving winner of Big Brother X and where their vote should go

@skywindO2 and @theuntouchable feel free to offer a statement on what you think you should win.

The nonjury houseguests can also feel free to question the houseguests even though you cant vote

When the jury is satisfied with their vote, pm me your vote to win the game. Please do not reveal your intended vote to the houseguests or in the thread to maintain the element of surprise

jury:

@Whicker

@Nazgul

@TedLavie

@Dwight_Schrute

@Daboyle

@TOUCAN

@ET80

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

• Malfatron changed the title to FF Big Brother X: Jury to question skywind/touch and pm me the vote to win

I wasn’t going to say anything until I read Julie said non jury houseguests could also ask questions. Since I can ask questions, my question is this:

I can now rest easy knowing that everyone who voted to evict me will also not win.

Touch, Skywind, is the previous statement accurate? 

• Like 1

• Malfatron changed the title to FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!