FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

@theuntouchable where do we rank among the greatest duos? I get we weren’t final two but we were pretty damn great. 

@skywindO2 what is your honest assessment on my game? Am I the FF Big Brother GOAT? 

I’m not sure I could think of a better duo to be honest. I think both of us are pretty good with challenges as well as our social game. You’ve proven this previously with a BB win and that’s why I was chosen to be in the final two. 

You also had a chance to be upset with me over the Ted/Shady aspect but instead I believe you looked at it logically and understood where I came from with it. I think the only aspect I would have changed would have been to keep you in the loop on my thoughts prior to making that move. 

I may have been the one to bring certain players up first but I do believe our vision lined up extremely well. 

We may not have been the final two but I think our ability to work the room together allowed us to ensure that at least one of us made it to the very end. 

• Like 1

Time for a quick change

As the housguests can plainly see, i am now wearing a wedding veil!

I am no longer Julie Chen Moonves as i have divorced Les for engaging in unsavory activities.

However, I have found love in the jury house and will be ready to reveal my new husband in due time

But first, continue questioning skywind and touch and then pm me your vote to win big brother 10

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Time for a quick change

As the housguests can plainly see, i am now wearing a wedding veil!

I am no longer Julie Chen Moonves as i have divorced Les for engaging in unsavory activities.

However, I have found love in the jury house and will be ready to reveal my new husband in due time

But first, continue questioning skywind and touch and then pm me your vote to win big brother 10

Wait now she's finally backed down? Took her long enough.

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

@theuntouchable where do we rank among the greatest duos? I get we weren’t final two but we were pretty damn great. 

@skywindO2 what is your honest assessment on my game? Am I the FF Big Brother GOAT? 

I mean this in with utmost respect, you're a snake. I didn't think you had it in you. You were clearly working behind the scenes and maneuvering much more than I would have guessed. I don't have enough familiarity with your game to call you the FF BB Goat but you're clearly one of the top contenders. 

• Like 1

BCB was tucked away, neat and tidy inside of my cupboard. 

"The BCB in the Cupboard" is a children's book written by U.N. Taschable. It follows the story of a young boy named Omri who discovers a magical cupboard that turns his toys to life. When he puts a BCB inside, it becomes a figurine from the past. The book explores themes of friendship, responsibility, and understanding different cultures.

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

BCB was tucked away, neat and tidy inside of my cupboard. 

"The BCB in the Cupboard" is a children's book written by U.N. Taschable. It follows the story of a young boy named Omri who discovers a magical cupboard that turns his toys to life. When he puts a BCB inside, it becomes a figurine from the past. The book explores themes of friendship, responsibility, and understanding different cultures.

BCB or BBC?

• Like 2