FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

Just now, Dwight_Schrute said:

FWIW. These type of reveals need to be saved for post-game. It just exposed a ton of information for a game still in progress.

I disagree. I think of it as part of the twist. It’s no different than someone in their last post in thread prior to eviction just blowing the game up.

On 1/7/2024 at 5:19 PM, ET80 said:

kenan-thompson-yes.gif

That's right folks! It's me, it's me - America's Favorite Houseguest, the one and only @ET80!

I'll be here pinging you with a chance to tell us *your* side of the story!

Now... your interview might air on the Season Finale. Or, we might air it right then and there! Who knows what might happen at Club ET!

For the record...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TOUCAN said:

I disagree. I think of it as part of the twist. It’s no different than someone in their last post in thread prior to eviction just blowing the game up.

Nah, this is totally wrong. If you watch big brother, people can say stuff on their way out of the house, I gave a one liner which is fine. 

1 minute ago, TOUCAN said:

It is different though because ET isn't part of the game. He's a moronic bystander trying to be Caeser Flickerman. 

You can edit the post to not reveal the information that exposes an entire alliance. Something said in private is totally different than something said in game. That’s their prerogative. But you reveal secrets in a private message to give a behind the scenes look at moves being made.

This is basically the post game interview with Julie getting shown live to the houseguests in the house.

Just now, JBURGE said:

Nah, this is totally wrong. If you watch big brother, people can say stuff on their way out of the house, I gave a one liner which is fine. 

Okay but he says it in his post that it could get aired whenever.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Good you wanted me to go home…

Yeah. Over Jburge.

As you and the world can see, I was working with him.

Just glad it was him and not me. If I went with who I really thought was going to win the Super Bowl, I’m probably where Jburge is right now.

Didn’t really have a reason to go after you honestly. You’re not the type of player I’d typically work with, but you’re unpredictable so I like keeping your type around to hopefully disrupt things.

Just now, Scoundrel said:

The only people so far upset at this are in that trashy alliance… Big Mother is beyond proud

Of course your sorry *** would be happy. You got free information while us others got royally ****ed.

Just now, MacReady said:

Yeah. Over Jburge.

As you and the world can see, I was working with him.

Just glad it was him and not me. If I went with who I really thought was going to win the Super Bowl, I’m probably where Jburge is right now.

Didn’t really have a reason to go after you honestly. You’re not the type of player I’d typically work with, but you’re unpredictable so I like keeping your type around to hopefully disrupt things.

And I will predictably enjoy watching your demise