Wild Card GDT: Green Bay Packers @ Dallas Cowboys

MaddHatter

Just now, chumpy said:

I call it like I see it.  Maybe you should try to be honest about the game as well. 

I am honest we are being out played at ever level from player to coach but saying things like a player at this level of the game is scared I can not let go

again another game where changing QB will not change the outcome at this point.   
I am not saying Dak does not have a part in this disaster he has missed read a number of throws and yea made a terrible read and throw in the pick six.  But to say replacing the QB is going to prevent GB from scoring 28 points driving rather easily down the field and scoring all but 1 drive

Just now, DaBoys said:

Dude they’re defending a 40 yard field all game. Get a ******* grip

You Chumpy's bodyguard or something? I'm assuming you're being sarcastic. They've had a couple of short fields, But they've been driven on for long drives more than they've had to eal with short fields.

3 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Every year Dak fans are like “I’m done with this forum!”

I've defended Dak in the past but no more.  Extending him will be the worst thing the franchise could do.  Walk away from Dak and the coaching staff.

Just now, HDsportsfan said:

You Chumpy's bodyguard or something? I'm assuming you're being sarcastic. They've had a couple of short fields, But they've been driven on for long drives more than they've had to eal with short fields.

Answer these questions, so I can gauge your football acumen before I waste time debating with you:

Do you think Dak is a good QB? Do you want him as the QB of your team?

2 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

Dak gifted the packers 14 points… the score would still be 27 to 16.  The defense is playing like crap.  

I think most people acknowledge how poorly the D has played.  I’m just pointing out how poorly Dak is playing.  

2 minutes ago, chumpy said:

I’m sorry.  I forgot that you love Dak and will defend his ineptitude to the end.  I have criticized many people today.  The defense has played like totaL horse crap. It’s embarrassing of how bad that they are. However, Dak has been pathetic. Just darn awful.  I know you will cry when you read this but it’s time to put your man pants on. 

Don't be so offended old man. You can't find anywhere where I have defended him. You just quoted me where I said he's played like crap. I don't need to cry over anything. We all knew this could happen just as easily as a win. You're just acting childish because i called you out. Put your adult Depends on.

It was just a stupid comment to say he was afraid to run and get hit. But like Isaid in my reply that YOU quoted. He's been bad.

Just now, HDsportsfan said:

Don't be so offended old man. You can't find anywhere where I have defended him. You just quoted me where I said he's played like crap. I don't need to cry over anything. We all knew this could happen just as easily as a win. You're just acting childish because i called you out. Put your adult Depends on.

It was just a stupid comment to say he was afraid to run and get hit. But like Isaid in my reply that YOU quoted. He's been bad.

I may be old but I don’t have picture ms of Dak hanging on my bedroom walls.  And have some brains and come up with your own comments and not regurgitate mine. I mean that is as pathetic as Dak is today.