NFC Wild Card: 6. Los Angeles Rams (10-7) @ Detroit Lions (12-5) Sunday Night Football

Louis Friend

Rams @ Lions   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets revenge?

Just now, cp0k2 said:

download.jpg

But.. it did lmao doesn’t mean the lions fan base is full of scum.. just happened to be watching near some crappy fans. Made it frustrating to watch and that’s all it was. Was still an awesome game. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cp0k2 said:

download.jpg

I’m sure there were some low lifes doing that, tbf. But yeah, majority are probably just cheering the defense coming up with big stops at crucial moments.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Don't even get me started on that. People remember one play, but the refs screwed us at every turn earlier in the year against New Orleans (which is why we had to play in NO) and had multiple blown calls that favored NO that day. Like this one, the refs giveth and the refs taketh away. NFL needs to fix it.

Again, only bringing it up because the dude wished 30 years of suffering because the Rams didn’t get every call their way tonight. Oh well.

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

got Damm he’s going crazy. Maybe because he tied his career to Goff. He gambled on him and it’s paying dividends.. you gotta love the passion coming out your GM.

ooof made me peeeeeee a lil. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

The Saints got away with a facemask not much longer before that.

Point’s over your head, dude. Calls go both ways, one game’s worth shouldn’t be enough to turn you against someone for 30 years lol

2 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Oh look one of the many plays that weren't called or were missed in that game. Thank you :) Got clips of all the others to resurrect old stuff?

Anotha one

Calls go both ways. Be salty or don’t (you haven’t been from what I’ve seen). Don’t wish 30 years of drought on a team just because you didn’t get your way this time around.

4 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

It’s not on Morris. The Lions couldn’t stop the Rams either. It was a close game throughout. The difference was in the redzone. But I’ll take holding that offense to 3pts in the 2nd half all day. The Rams just needed to get into the endzone in the redzone once and we wouldn’t be having this conversation.

Morris did a great job with this young defense. They held a great offense to 24pts on the road. Like what more do you want? I get they should’ve started like that but the Rams made the stops when they needed to have a chance to win and that’s all you can ask for. 

"I get they should have started like that".

Yeah, that's the problem. They didn't. And that's the end of the conversation right there. If they had stopped them on just one of those 1st half drives, 23 points is enough to win.

The problem is Morris either takes to long to make adjustments or takes off the gas pedal and allows the other team to make it closer than they should have. I never know what to expect from him 

I mean, I'm a saints fan so I'm salty about that moment too, lol but at least, the Rams didn't win that Super Bowl (and it was boring), so at least there's that.  

I do think all in all the Lions were slightly better in this game.

1 minute ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

Who said I'm against someone for 30 years? I am indifferent to the Detroit Lions.

Referencing the person I was quoting. Only reason I brought up the gif.

36 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

The Rams waited too long to pressure him. Can't waste halves on terrible defensive scheming 

Hopefully this is Raheem's last game with us.

Ehh I can't go that far. Defense outperformed the offense today...holding Detroit to 24 is MUCH more impressive than only scoring 23 on that defense.

And ironically, special teams was clean too. If you told us we would hold them to 24 points and ST played a clean game id have been 1000% confident in a win.

But overall I think Morris did an incredible job this year given the pieces he had to work with.

• Like 1