NFC Wild Card: 6. Los Angeles Rams (10-7) @ Detroit Lions (12-5) Sunday Night Football

Louis Friend

Rams @ Lions   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets revenge?

5 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Yo Louis y’all excited bout the playoffs. 
congrats son but yall bout to get laid off..

It’s been 30 years, damm that hair grey and falling. You could have had a great career but you wasted 30 years following a team that’s appalling. 

Tell your mother I love her! One roar that’s right that was me and ya heard her… 

last time Detroit was revelant was in 04 fell to the king 28’straight! It’s like you waited 30 years straight to hold another L.. 

Dont listen to manny Patrick. Guys name a bust talking niner gang bang bang. 

Guy was mad quiet in 21! Bang bang Stafford to Kupp they busted his team! Guy was crying like Deebo get up defense make a stop! Nah they felt the pressure 6 straight? 8 straight? Don’t matter daddy staff tucked em. 

Yeah im trash but my team won the Super Bowl! To 8 mile we go im outteey. 

😂 😂 

Yo Ramster, your rap is weak, let’s get you a leapfrog so you can learn how to speak. 

Its cute you think you’re a rapper, you try to hard like all fake crackers. Stick to Backstreet it’s more your style, I prefer Jodeci, that’s how we do on 8 mile. 

It has been 30 years. The struggle is real. We’re going to kick your *** so you can see how it feels. 

You ****ed my mother? That’s quite a feat. She’s been dead for 6 years, you necro freak. 🤣

I don’t know what else you said, but I’ll give it a whirl, my team has sucked forever and I’m still here yelling **** THE FREE WORLD!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Louis Friend said:

Yo Ramster, your rap is weak, let’s get you a leapfrog so you can learn how to speak. 

Its cute you think you’re a rapper, you try to hard like all fake crackers. Stick to Backstreet it’s more your style, I prefer Jodeci, that’s how we do on 8 mile. 

It has been 30 years. The struggle is real. We’re going to kick your *** so you can see how it feels. 

You ****ed my mother? That’s quite a feat. She’s been dead for 6 years, you necro freak. 🤣

I don’t know what else you said, but I’ll give it a whirl, my team has sucked forever and I’m still here yelling **** THE FREE WORLD!!

Damm I went coco melon. You went straight I just got out of prison DMX. I felt all your frustrations and hate. Let us hug and never do that again…Let’s gather by the fire and glaze upon the stars. 

• Like 3

Just now, El Ramster said:

Damm I went coco melon. You went straight I just got out of prison DMX. I felt all your frustrations and hate. Let us hug and never do that again…Let’s gather by the fire and glaze upon the stars. 

Deal. S’mores? 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, El Ramster said:

I mean mia beat dallas and they can’t beat anyone rn. I get what you mean. You guys going to the game? They said it’s the most expensive playoff ticket this go around.

I briefly considered it as I live 10 minutes from Ford Field but looked at the prices.

$450 for the cheapest seats... I'm not spending $500 to watch the game from the nosebleeds.

Side note - I think I'm the only person here who didn't vote for my team in the poll. Obviously I want to see the Lions win but I just don't have a good feeling about this one. 

I see Stafford carving up the defense for a Lions loss, it's been a fun year but just don't think we're there yet... Need some more pieces on the defense.

This is a really tough game to pick so I will go with the NFL script as usual. 

If my math is right here, I think LAR wins (prolly on a Goff error and an offseason of "do we upgrade" in DET) because I think the best divisional matchups for NFL marketing would be 

DAL vs PHI and SF vs LAR

I don't see the Bucs storyline anywhere other than facing CLE in SB which I think is unlikely. I think PHI prolly wins and then you get the two rivalry games in the divisional. It's not amazing imo but it seems more marketable than (DAL vs DET and SF vs TB) or (DAL vs DET and SF vs PHI).

17 minutes ago, Soggust said:

This is a really tough game to pick so I will go with the NFL script as usual. 

If my math is right here, I think LAR wins (prolly on a Goff error and an offseason of "do we upgrade" in DET) because I think the best divisional matchups for NFL marketing would be 

DAL vs PHI and SF vs LAR

I don't see the Bucs storyline anywhere other than facing CLE in SB which I think is unlikely. I think PHI prolly wins and then you get the two rivalry games in the divisional. It's not amazing imo but it seems more marketable than (DAL vs DET and SF vs TB) or (DAL vs DET and SF vs PHI).

I feel like that 4, especially with those matchups, are ideal from the NFLs perspective. Although Dallas/Detroit rematch is fun too. 

Edited by LeotheLion
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, LeotheLion said:

I feel like that 4, especially with those matchups, are ideal from the NFLs perspective. Although Dallas/Detroit rematch is fun too. 

I think a sneaky result could be DAL vs DET and SF vs TB if one (or both!) of the underdogs were able to pull of the upset. 

I think most neutral fans would love to cheer for a DET or TB in the NFC, but I kinda feel like this is a SF year unfortunately.

I'm not going to argue with Rams fans about what Goff will do in the playoffs. I do not like this match-up at all. We'll need to get constant pressure on Stafford and be up by 2 scores with 2 minutes left. All Stafford does is win in the 4th.