Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

23 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

What exactly are we arguing about. I tried reading it , but it seemed to be about point differential and really lost my attention. 

I just don’t see how beating NYG/NYJ/Wash/NE/Car 273-43 a strong indicator of how good a team is lol. 

Dallas is the favorite to win the game, but nobody should be surprised if GB wins. 

IDK I think it would be pretty embarrassing for a star studded team like the Cowboys to lose at home to the youngest team in NFL Playoff history with a first year starting QB, and horrific Cap utilization.

13 minutes ago, sgtcheezwiz said:

IDK I think it would be pretty embarrassing for a star studded team like the Cowboys to lose at home to the youngest team in NFL Playoff history with a first year starting QB, and horrific Cap utilization.

I don’t see it that way . I’m really high on this team we have. Dallas has stars, but they’re top heavy . 

If CeeDee and Paraons don’t take over the game, I think we win. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, sgtcheezwiz said:

I think disappointing is probably more accurate than embarrassing.

42 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I don’t see it that way . I’m really high on this team we have. Dallas has stars, but they’re top heavy . 

If CeeDee and Paraons don’t take over the game, I think we win. 

I am high as a kite on our team, it was more tongue in cheek. 

1 hour ago, Rainmaker90 said:

What exactly are we arguing about. I tried reading it , but it seemed to be about point differential and really lost my attention. 

I just don’t see how beating NYG/NYJ/Wash/NE/Car 273-43 a strong indicator of how good a team is lol. 

Dallas is the favorite to win the game, but nobody should be surprised if GB wins. 

GB fans are not allowed to bring up that type of discussion.  only the really pro aspects of the Dallas Cowboys is allowed for genuine football discussion

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, turf toe said:
15 hours ago, Brat&Beer said:

Oh right. Like bad special teams play could actually cost you a playoff game. 🙄

wha???????? Bostick ring a bell

I think your sarcasm meter is probably broken.

10 hours ago, MaddHatter said:

This is a huge opportunity it’s for Gary. Tyron on the left is holding on by a string, Tyler at LG has a torn plantar, and Steele is easy to beat.  Y’all should have a field day getting after Dak, especially after you figure out we can’t run the ball to save our lives and will pass early and often.  Just pin your ears back and fly, keeping a LB with some speed on whichever RB we try and leak out the backfield after a lousy chip block attempt.

On offense, pound the ball early, often, and don’t ever stop.  Use some play action and a couple double moves on Bland and Love should have a 300yd 3TD performance with Jones and Co racking on another 150+

Nobody is giving GB credit but this won’t be a blowout and I can see both teams hanging 30+ on the other D.  Have some Pepto and some Tums nearby, it’s going to be a wild one, haha

That should have been said about the Giants too, and we let them do whatever they wanted.  Our defense is okay when they are attacking.  They also seem to do well in prevent with a lead, very good at making drives last a very long time, but they will give up points at the end.  They really run into trouble when they sit back and wait for an opponent to make a mistake.  Usually they do that against QBs that they don't respect.  I imagine (or at least hope) that they play Dak more like Mahomes and less like DeVito or Young, but who really knows with this team?  

We are pretty soft against the run, unless we sell out to stop it.  I think the Cowboys will feast on our zone coverages, our safeties are probably just a tick above replacement level.  We also only have 2 CBs that want anything to do with tackling, and they are rarely on the field at the same time, so outside runs and WR screens are good plays.  My guess is that CeeDee isn't going to be Superman, but Cooks will do whatever he wants, whenever he wants.

Should be a fun one.  For us, there is literally no pressure, this is a free football game.  I am sure there are some diehards that will take it way too hard, but for a lot of us, just making the playoffs this season is a success.  This year was about evaluation and growth.  IMO, we are a bit ahead of schedule.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Bingo. Nfz argued to throw out the sf and buffalo scores for point differential.