Wild Card Round GDT - Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

6 hours ago, downundermike said:

This made me laugh.  Are you insinuating because we are new to this forum we know less about the Eagles ??

It was never about your guys knowledge of the Eagles. You all being new to this forum acting as though You know any of us as individuals, us as posters ,calling me out supposedly knowing my "Schick" is my issue. 

Not 1 of you has been here long enough to know me, know what I'm about, know my character. Many of these others have been for 17 years I've been on this site.

It's the equivalent of myself coming to whatever site you all were at that folded, entering your little circle jerk of posters and beginning to make assumptions about each and everyone of you based off  very little knowledge of the situations throughout those years on that site.

If you can't understand that, there's nothing more to discuss. 

Go Birds!

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

It was never about your guys knowledge of the Eagles. You all being new to this forum acting as though You know any of us as individuals, us as posters ,calling me out supposedly knowing my "Schick" is my issue. 

Not 1 of you haven't been here long enough to know me, know what I'm about, know my character. Many of these others have been for 17 years I've been on this site.

It's the equivalent of myself coming to whatever site you all were at that folded, entering your little circle jerk of posters and beginning to make assumptions about each and everyone of you based off  very little knowledge of the situations throughout those years on that site.

Go Birds!

Me Fail English, That’s Unpossible.  

8 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Not 1 of you haven't been here long enough to know me, know what I'm about, know my character. Many of these others have been for 17 years I've been on this site.

Go Birds!

Theres my drinking buddy. GO BIRDS!!!!

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Had way to much to drink last night to log on here. No reason to get banned. 🥃

Lets get banned together. The blog will never see it coming, like a screen to Gainwell on 3rd and 20. Our sacrifice will unite everyone and possibly inspire this team to win a superbowl. Go Birds!

Just now, UndyTaker said:

Lets get banned together. The blog will never see it coming, like a screen to Gainwell on 3rd and 20. Our sacrifice will unite everyone and possibly inspire this team to win a superbowl. Go Birds!

You first, I'll try not to run the wrong route. 🤞