Wild Card Round GDT - Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

49 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Last time we were good was the month of inclement weather. So good?

You see the forecast in KC for Saturday night?   Dolphins were trending to get some home games for a while in warm S Florida now all of the sudden they have to play in one of the coldest NFL games ever.  

2 minutes ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

You see the forecast in KC for Saturday night?   Dolphins were trending to get some home games for a while in warm S Florida now all of the sudden they have to play in one of the coldest NFL games ever.  

Yep.  Miami is toast.  Time to wonder if Mike McDaniel should be on the hot seat in Miami when they complete their collapse as well.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

Yep.  Miami is toast.  Time to wonder if Mike McDaniel should be on the hot seat in Miami when they complete their collapse as well.

Yea, thats gonna be a 0% Chance there, Hes the reason the team has been successful. That Miami Team has had tremendous injuries this year as well as the way they have lost besides the Ravens Game, they have actually competed, unlike the eagles. MIA hasn't collapsed like Philly has. 

14 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

If you actually read thru the last few weeks people have said there's issues and pointed them out 😂. Even us "homers". 

I rather be a homer then someone that cries all the time. Maybe that's just me but yeah. 

The past few weeks was during the losing.  I was talking about these issues during 10-1, and I caught grief for it, from you especially.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Yea, thats gonna be a 0% Chance there, Hes the reason the team has been successful. That Miami Team has had tremendous injuries this year as well as the way they have lost besides the Ravens Game, they have actually competed, unlike the eagles. MIA hasn't collapsed like Philly has. 

He won't get fired but:

20-14 regular season

0-1 playoffs (20-15 overall)

4-9 in Dec-Jan

3-11 against teams that have made the playoffs the past 2 seasons.

He's got a stacked offense and one of the better DC's in the league with a fair amount of talent on that side of the ball too.  He won't be fired, but if the Dolphins go 1 and done again after looking like they had the division locked up a month ago, I have to believe he's on a short leash next year.

1 minute ago, CasperX22 said:

He won't get fired but:

20-14 regular season

0-1 playoffs (20-15 overall)

4-9 in Dec-Jan

3-11 against teams that have made the playoffs the past 2 seasons.

He's got a stacked offense and one of the better DC's in the league with a fair amount of talent on that side of the ball too.  He won't be fired, but if the Dolphins go 1 and done again after looking like they had the division locked up a month ago, I have to believe he's on a short leash next year.

Abuser Tyreek Hill will be another year older.  When he slows down, he’ll go the way of the AB DoDo Bird.  

12 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I’ve never posted on that forum you guys are talking about or Reddit. I been here for a while gang. You guys are the new comers acting like you know every single thing. 🤔

This made me laugh.  Are you insinuating because we are new to this forum we know less about the Eagles ??

17 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

@Nabbs4u Nabbs has earned the right to say really anything he pleases. When you've been around as long as him then yeah. If he's not your cup of tea then pass by his posts. There's not many OGs left but he's definitely 1 of them. He's not doomsday like some of you but he'll also keep it real. At the end of the day we all love Eagles and should support them even if it's not looking great 

We friggin talked ourselves into believing in the Jeff Garcia's of the world and many more. We can get behind this team still lol

Looks like Irony is the word of the day yesterday, here is some.

14 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Really since that crew came around. Even Matt's kept it somewhat chill. And he was rough sometimes

I had 2 of them on the ignore list but unfortunately it looks like I'll have to add the rest. The worse the eagles got the more they liked to peacock 😂

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, downundermike said:

This made me laugh.  Are you insinuating because we are new to this forum we know less about the Eagles ??

“New” as in almost a calendar year.  Imagine life being that boring that your indentity is attached to tenure on a message board?  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

“New” as in almost a calendar year.  Imagine life being that boring that your indentity is attached to tenure on a message board?  

Gives me a new outlook on life.  I turn 50 this year, but in reality I am only 1 year old due to my tenure here.

• Like 2