Wild Card Round GDT - Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

2 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

There is an exceptional amount of irony in this post.

You guys getting annoyed at me (and others) for simply saying facts about this team is an indictment of the type of person and fan yall are. Thats on you guys. Be better.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

@Nabbs4u Nabbs has earned the right to say really anything he pleases. When you've been around as long as him then yeah. If he's not your cup of tea then pass by his posts. There's not many OGs left but he's definitely 1 of them. He's not doomsday like some of you but he'll also keep it real. At the end of the day we all love Eagles and should support them even if it's not looking great 

We friggin talked ourselves into believing in the Jeff Garcia's of the world and many more. We can get behind this team still lol

Grow up.  It’s a message board for Christ sake. 

Since when did we start taking shots at each other in this forum? I've had some crazy *** opinions in this forum, but never once did anyone say anything about me, just about how dumb or bad the player/idea was. 

Let's not forget this is a forum and it's about the conversation not about each other. 

Yea, I'm being the sensible one, were all doomed 🤣

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Since when did we start taking shots at each other in this forum? I've had some crazy *** opinions in this forum, but never once did anyone say anything about me, just about how dumb or bad the player/idea was. 

Let's not forget this is a forum and it's about the conversation not about each other. 

Yeah but you're Irish so you get a pass

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UndyTaker said:

No he doesnt lol. 

OGs, newbies, young, old, men, woman, he, her, it, they.....doesnt matter what you are, if you say some dumb **** and its your schtick, and then get defensive when people call you out on your BS.....then im putting the pacifier in the GD 2 year old's mouth. What a good newbie would do.

False

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

I have been keeping it real all season, and all you homers have done is complain about it.

@4for4PhillyFan kept it real when he predicted that the Eagles would be 11-6 ( I said 10-7 by the way ), and all you homers called him a pessimist.

You are not keeping it real if you did not see the problems with this team before they lost 5 out of 6 to close the season.

If you actually read thru the last few weeks people have said there's issues and pointed them out 😂. Even us "homers". 

I rather be a homer then someone that cries all the time. Maybe that's just me but yeah. 

1 hour ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

Grow up.  It’s a message board for Christ sake. 

Grow up 😂 I'm plenty old thanks tho. I don't wanna be dead thanks though

Funny coming from the guy that was name calling in PMs to me is even funnier. My kids name call . 

I'm sorry that a lot of us respect each other and been thru the ups and downs of being around these message boards for over 20 years. I know that's probably hard for you to grasp since your crew got booted off your other site. You guys act everyone in groups.. that's what teenagers do. 

Like I said to the others. If you don't like my posts or someone else's add us to ignore list or skip on by. Your negativity is exhausting 

30 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Really since that crew came around. Even Matt's kept it somewhat chill. And he was rough sometimes

I had 2 of them on the ignore list but unfortunately it looks like I'll have to add the rest. The worse the eagles got the more they liked to peacock 😂

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

2 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Sounds dead on. Wish Sydney didn't get hurt. Was really liking what he was becoming. Probably still needed another year but yeah

Yeah I'm hopeful he can get back during the first quarter of the season. I think can still be that 3rd safety imo next year. Need to do some research on guys tearing ACLs the week that he tore his. He strikes me as a quick healer.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Yeah I'm hopeful he can get back during the first quarter of the season. I think can still be that 3rd safety imo next year. Need to do some research on guys tearing ACLs the week that he tore his. He strikes me as a quick healer.

Think a couple RBs tore their ACLs towards the end of the year and were ready week 1. Weren't themselves for like a month+ but still got out there

3 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Think a couple RBs tore their ACLs towards the end of the year and were ready week 1. Weren't themselves for like a month+ but still got out there

Gives me hope. He definitely seems like the type of dude who will attack rehab with reckless abandon. Him having to learn a new defense under a new DC while rehabbing gives me pause though. Maybe it's simpler than that idk.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I'm sorry that a lot of us respect each other and been thru the ups and downs of being around these message boards for over 20 years. I know that's probably hard for you to grasp since your crew got booted off your other site. You guys act everyone in groups.. that's what teenagers do. 

Like I said to the others. If you don't like my posts or someone else's add us to ignore list or skip on by. Your negativity is exhausting 

Honestly the boot didnt work so good because we have been posting for months on the other site. I know the mods from the other site read our posts on this one so....cheers fellas.

As for here...well...Its about as straight forward as it gets. You guys have been in a small bubble of only about 10 regular posters a day. Each of you talking in a circle and nodding your head to the sound of your own music. This has been your safe space to talk about football for some time now. Then we show up. A group of outsiders to yall, and met with hesitancy and disdain since day 1. Thought we were clones even. 

But now I have seen the light. You guys dont want to be told the right thing or learn about football. This is your safe space. Your place to hear what you want to hear and be cuddled. A group of internet friends that have a place to be goofy and never contradicted. Now I understand we have come in and burst your precious bubble that is your safe space and have ruined your way of life. I get it now. Its not YOU who needs to change, because you simply cant change. 20 years of living under a rock with nothing to listen to but yourselves. It all makes sense now.

From now on its ME who makes the changes. Get over here nabby and lets have a drink. Bring your green cucumber and i'll bring the pacifier! Lets mitch together! The Eagles are in the playoffs and that means ANYTHING can happen! Who knows.....a superbowl???!! How great would that be??? @EaglesFlySBChampsHigh you sir are a gentleman and scholar. I have seen the light. Safe space on 3! 1-2-3 SAFE SPACE! LETS GO BIRDS!!!!!

• Like 1