Wild Card Round GDT - Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

46 minutes ago, MaddHatter said:

Y’all had a beastly OL this year (and many years prior). Everyone wants to talk about Dallas, but I’d say Philly has been right there or above us for a good part of the last decade.

Dallas was pretty damn sweet when healthy. Injuries suck for all teams. Wish we could turn them off like Madden lol

2 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Feels like a waste of a year with how much talent, especially offensively, we have.

We're the Paper Champions!

Seriously though there's so much talent on this team. Shame the defense looks like a HS Defense at times vs NFL teams. When we have no confidence when it's 3rd and 37 they'll get a stop .. you know it's truly bad. 

26 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

We're the Paper Champions!

Seriously though there's so much talent on this team. Shame the defense looks like a HS Defense at times vs NFL teams. When we have no confidence when it's 3rd and 37 they'll get a stop .. you know it's truly bad. 

I'm trying to go through my head thinking of the defensive guys who will be here next year starting/playing for us. Off the top of my head I'd say we need 1 new starting safety and corner, 2 new starting LBs, and probably a notable addition at both EDGE and DT.

26 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I'm trying to go through my head thinking of the defensive guys who will be here next year starting/playing for us. Off the top of my head I'd say we need 1 new starting safety and corner, 2 new starting LBs, and probably a notable addition at both EDGE and DT.

I don't think we need another DT.  Outside of a depth edge rusher, they can leave the front 4 alone.  The back 7 needs to be vastly improved.  Just scrap the LB room completely and replace all of Slayberry and Maddox.

16 hours ago, Folesadelphia said:

Way more likely that you pound your chest that they beat a mediocre team or MIA if they lose than anybody will freak out about beating the Buccs. Beating the Buccs does nothing for me except give us worse draft position. Unless the team looks completely different and they beat the Buccs like 42-10 then perhaps people might change their outlook but who actually believes that's going to happen. Why would anybody go bats*** crazy about winning a wildcard game that we are favored to win?

I love this mentality. It's literally a No win situation for the Eagles. 

Win: its GD expected becuase,  well it's the Bucs.

Lose: Eagles suck,  let me pound the table becuase "I" was right all along. 

Funny how that works with some of you. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Think you just annoy people with your takes. You're like that one guy who says "we still have a shot, the game isnt over" when the score is 30-0 with 1 min left in the game...

Nobody wants to deal with what you have to say because you cant be taken seriously. But you do you I guess. 

6 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

Think you just annoy people with your takes. You're like that one guy who says "we still have a shot, the game isnt over" when the score is 30-0 with 1 min left in the game...

Nobody wants to deal with what you have to say because you cant be taken seriously. But you do you I guess. 

Don't give 2 fuks what a newbie like you wants to deal or not deal with. Your opinion means nothing to me.

It's fans like you, that probably made your other website fold like a lawn chair. 

You don't know me, so don't act as though you do! Just because I'm  a 1/2 glass full type person rather then the glass is always GD empty,  let me Mitch and complain like a GD 2 yr old without a pacifier every chance I get, doesn't make me the problem.  

Eat a 🥒

16 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Don't give 2 fuks what a newbie like you wants to deal or not deal with. Your opinion means nothing to me.

It's fans like you, that probably made your other website fold like a lawn chair. 

You don't know me, so don't act as though you do! Just because I'm  a 1/2 glass full type person rather then the glass is always GD empty,  let me Mitch and complain like a GD 2 yr old without a pacifier every chance I get, doesn't make me the problem.  

Eat a 🥒

Stop-it-get-some-help GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

26 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I love your mentality that we lost 5 of the last 6 but if we beat this mediocre team that will prove anything about this team. In fact, it will show everyone who doesn't blindly believe the Eagles are going to make a run that they were wrong and they will go batsh** crazy about this realization.  You are making outlandish statements about how people will react to the Eagles just winning against a thoroughly mediocre team.

This week the Eagles can't really prove much to me, unless they do a 180 schematically and really blowout the Buccs.  That's just the way it is when you play like dogsh** pretty much all season and especially the past 6 weeks. You don't exactly generate a lot of good will. If you want to get excited over a 31-30 type win over this year's Buccs then that's on you. Don't expect anybody to go "batsh** crazy" over a similar result. 

45 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Eat a 🥒

Newbie?   

LOL

It means more to him dammit.  

2 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Sounds dead on. Wish Sydney didn't get hurt. Was really liking what he was becoming. Probably still needed another year but yeah

@Nabbs4u Nabbs has earned the right to say really anything he pleases. When you've been around as long as him then yeah. If he's not your cup of tea then pass by his posts. There's not many OGs left but he's definitely 1 of them. He's not doomsday like some of you but he'll also keep it real. At the end of the day we all love Eagles and should support them even if it's not looking great 

We friggin talked ourselves into believing in the Jeff Garcia's of the world and many more. We can get behind this team still lol

• Like 1