Wild Card Round GDT - Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Part of me almost wants to be put out of our misery this week and get the better draft pick.

It’s gonna hurt me a lot if we have to go get blown out by SF or DAL, especially the latter.

I wont root for us to lose cause this isn’t the regular season and trying to tank for a top QB prospect, but I’m definitely not gonna be too upset if we come up short this week.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Guess you didn't see the updated post? Was still adding links

He also said he was playing in the Jets game I believe and coaching staff held him out

Yeah. The link hadn’t been added yet when I responded.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Part of me almost wants to be put out of our misery this week and get the better draft pick.

It’s gonna hurt me a lot if we have to go get blown out by SF or DAL, especially the latter.

I wont root for us to lose cause this isn’t the regular season and trying to tank for a top QB prospect, but I’m definitely not gonna be too upset if we come up short this week.

If we win and we end up playing Dallas I'm calling for us to Win that game. 9ers are my biggest concern. Here's to hoping the gdt is good luck lol

2 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

If we win and we end up playing Dallas I'm calling for us to Win that game. 9ers are my biggest concern. Here's to hoping the gdt is good luck lol

I can’t picture us beating SF even if we play a clean game (minimal penalties) and zero turnovers, but if we do that against Dallas I guess I could see an upset.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Its a double edge sword IMO. We win this week, we just go on to lose next week and retain Sirianni, unless its a blowout. If we lose this week, Were out of playoffs but have a better Draft Pick and Also Highly increases the chances of Sirianni Firing which I want sooo badly with how this team played after clinching playoffs like goedert said they checked out, that is 100% on the coaching staff and they need to be held responsible. Shows the discipline level is very low. 

13 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

@Nabbs4u Nabbs has earned the right to say really anything he pleases. When you've been around as long as him then yeah. If he's not your cup of tea then pass by his posts. There's not many OGs left but he's definitely 1 of them. He's not doomsday like some of you but he'll also keep it real. At the end of the day we all love Eagles and should support them even if it's not looking great 

We friggin talked ourselves into believing in the Jeff Garcia's of the world and many more. We can get behind this team still lol

No he doesnt lol. 

OGs, newbies, young, old, men, woman, he, her, it, they.....doesnt matter what you are, if you say some dumb **** and its your schtick, and then get defensive when people call you out on your BS.....then im putting the pacifier in the GD 2 year old's mouth. What a good newbie would do.

2 hours ago, UndyTaker said:

Think you just annoy people with your takes. You're like that one guy who says "we still have a shot, the game isnt over" when the score is 30-0 with 1 min left in the game...

Nobody wants to deal with what you have to say because you cant be taken seriously. But you do you I guess. 

There is an exceptional amount of irony in this post.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

There is an exceptional amount of irony in this post.

🤫🤫🤫, even he doesn't realize  he's the Pot calling the Kettle black. Pretty funny actually.  🥃

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

@Nabbs4u Nabbs has earned the right to say really anything he pleases. When you've been around as long as him then yeah. If he's not your cup of tea then pass by his posts. There's not many OGs left but he's definitely 1 of them. He's not doomsday like some of you but he'll also keep it real. At the end of the day we all love Eagles and should support them even if it's not looking great 

We friggin talked ourselves into believing in the Jeff Garcia's of the world and many more. We can get behind this team still lol

I have been keeping it real all season, and all you homers have done is complain about it.

@4for4PhillyFan kept it real when he predicted that the Eagles would be 11-6 ( I said 10-7 by the way ), and all you homers called him a pessimist.

You are not keeping it real if you did not see the problems with this team before they lost 5 out of 6 to close the season.

• Like 1