Wild Card Round GDT - Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

17 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

You and me are Mailata and Dickerson. 

Kinda hard to get banned together improvising if we're 2 of the few players on this team who actually do their job's correctly?

Can't we be like say Quez and Reagor or Morrow and Leonard?

Edited by Nabbs4u

16 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Kinda hard to get banned together improvising if we're 2 of the few players on this team who actually do their job's correctly?

Can't we be like say Quez and Reagor or Morrow and Leonard?

Quez and Morrow would be perfect. Morrow at fullback to lead the way for the Quez jet sweep

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:
10 hours ago, downundermike said:

This made me laugh.  Are you insinuating because we are new to this forum we know less about the Eagles ??

Not at all. It’s more about the way y’all post/interact. 

There are some folks who've been here for a number of years who know quite a bit like TheRealMcCoy or Kilt, and a lot who are pretty ignorant like myself. I've also noticed that downundermike is pretty knowledgeable as well, but some of the folks who showed up about a year ago are also kinda lacking much like myself in terms of football wisdom. 

I do think sometimes some of the new folks are kind of.... odd frankly, but then I'm sure many of you also remember B60 who was.. stranger than these dudes, even if in a different way.

3 hours ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

Wear protection guys.  

... I like you, but... let's not do this. 🤦‍♂️
and please no follow up jokes. I'm not trying to be a stiff, but this is pushing the rules of this place's rules. 

• Like 2

I deal with Theatre Teenagers all day who are more mature and less dramatic than this 

😑

How about you we all stop with personal pot shots? And honestly generalizing people as “new” vs “old” is awfully lame and childish.

Just be cool bro….

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Danger said:

There are some folks who've been here for a number of years who know quite a bit like TheRealMcCoy or Kilt, and a lot who are pretty ignorant like myself. I've also noticed that downundermike is pretty knowledgeable as well, but some of the folks who showed up about a year ago are also kinda lacking much like myself in terms of football wisdom. 

I do think sometimes some of the new folks are kind of.... odd frankly, but then I'm sure many of you also remember B60 who was.. stranger than these dudes, even if in a different way.

... I like you, but... let's not do this. 🤦‍♂️
and please no follow up jokes. I'm not trying to be a stiff, but this is pushing the rules of this place's rules. 

It was a joke, attempt to get them to move on from their creepy exchange.  

35 minutes ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

It was a joke, attempt to get them to move on from their creepy exchange.  

I know, but that's kind of stretching the limits of what's permissable here. I'm not upset or anything, just trying to make sure we draw that line so no one crosses it y'know? May not have been you,.could be someone else who may have tried to one up you or banter back.

52 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I deal with Theatre Teenagers all day who are more mature and less dramatic than this 

😑

How about you we all stop with personal pot shots? And honestly generalizing people as “new” vs “old” is awfully lame and childish.

Just be cool bro….

Why should anyone listen to you! You take personal pot shots at me all the time! Revolt!!!

• Like 1