2023 Divisonal Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 1) San Francisco 49ers

Manny/Patrick

2023 Divisonal Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 1) San Francisco 49ers  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• GB
    • SF

3 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

This game feels a lot like the 2021 Packer/Niner playoff game. Road upset incoming? 

Purdy brain farts, but I wouldn’t bank on some miracle special teams play like we saw in that game and the earlier game. 49ers just need to run the ball and set up the play action.

Edited by WheatieMan

1 minute ago, nagahide13 said:

I don't know if that was his fault, but it's crazy that Moody has been so mediocre. He was automatic from everywhere in college and college kickers pretty much all suck.

Without a huge push on the line or a free runner off the edge, that kick should not be getting blocked. That's more on Moody than anyone else in my opinion. Wooden didn't get some crazy push up front 

Just now, Forge said:

Purdy has a lot of good qualities....playing in these types of games isn't one of them. 

Don't have to respect the pass quite as much, especially down field, you can sit a little more on the run and that's the results you get. 

I like Purdy a lot, but these weather games favor arm strength. 

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

That's why you need a QB who's not afraid to say **** the play call, I'm doin me.

Yup, it’s why Alex Smith was replaced. He followed the playcall to a fault, when sometimes you need a Brett Favre or Mahomes to say “f*** it Tyreek Hill down there somewhere”

3 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

This game feels a lot like the 2021 Packer/Niner playoff game. Road upset incoming? 

Especially since that one also had a blocked field goal at the end of the half (assuming that is what you meant, but not sure and I'm not sure everyone else knew that) 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Especially since that one also had a blocked field goal at the end of the half (assuming that is what you meant, but not sure and I'm not sure everyone else knew that) 

The Packers QB completed a pass to someone other than a RB so it's a touch different.

• Like 1