Divisional Round: San Francisco 49ers vs Green Bay Packers

Just now, HighCalebR said:

Oh man that stunk. Since playoffs became a reality I was hoping for a chance to finally knock off the 9ers and dash their hopes. Just not enough there.

Congrats! Good luck the rest of the way.

Packers are set up fine for the future as have a QB. I think the Packers will be the favorites to win the NFC next season as they're that good especially on offense. This was like the 2009 Packers and you know what happened to the 2010 Packers? Trust me Packers will be heard from again!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

I'll take it but they ain't beating the Ravens, Bills or Chiefs in the SB. I think they can get by Lions or Bucs. I'd prefer playing the Bucs b/c rather Baker over Goff but on the flipside I'd prefer the Lions defense over the Bucs defense.

How many times are you going to repeat this crap to us? 

• Like 2

Not a clean game at all by Purdy but man some money throws in the last drive. That throw on the last drive to Aiyuk and then that throw to Conley on the sidelines>>>>

4 out of 5 years in the NFCCG is crazy but need to finish this thing out. 

Season may come down to Deebo being able to go or not. 

• Like 1

Deebo will likely be fine and ready to go. 

As for the defense against those overrated QBs, lots of factors. 

Always felt that the Niners can beat anyone, but they have to play A or B ball. 

Tonight, we were neither, but made just enough plays to beat an inferior team showing up better than they truly were. 

1 minute ago, oldman9er said:

Deebo will likely be fine and ready to go. 

As for the defense against those overrated QBs, lots of factors. 

Always felt that the Niners can beat anyone, but they have to play A or B ball. 

Tonight, we were neither, but made just enough plays to beat an inferior team showing up better than they truly were. 

To win the SB they need A+ ball against the Ravens, Bills or Chiefs. Need B ball maybe for the Bucs and certainly A ball to beat the Lions. 

For the life of me I do not understand why Shanny hardly ran the ball, our identity which is larger than Deebo is control the game with an impressive ground game.  They flew out the window today.  This game felt like those Trey Lance games where all Shanny wanted to do was have a running QB, the game was not balanced.  Tonight - Shanny wanted to prove we could go 4 wide and spread it out, glad we got the win but if we keep this on the ground I am not cussing at the cat and dog or anything that moves near me.

7 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Oh man that stunk. Since playoffs became a reality I was hoping for a chance to finally knock off the 9ers and dash their hopes. Just not enough there.

Congrats! Good luck the rest of the way.

I want to head over to your forum and say good game, you guys are a class act from top to bottom including the fans.  You guys also gave this team more than what they wanted, the future looks bright and you guys made me to damn nervous tonight.  Will probably head over there tomorrow to say it after everything has a chance to cool down.

Since you are here, good game my man.  You guys are gonna be a nightmare next season.

• Like 4

Held Love to 5.7 YPA. The stupid PI penalties and the killer kick return is what made the defense look worse than they actually played. 

Good news is the weather is projected to be much better next week and then if we win, the SB is in Vegas. Don't have to worry about the weather the rest of the way. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Held Love to 5.7 YPA. The stupid PI penalties and the killer kick return is what made the defense look worse than they actually played. 

Good news is the weather is projected to be much better next week and then if we win, the SB is in Vegas. Don't have to worry about the weather the rest of the way. 

Thomas had some pretty dumb penalties 

I've bashed the pick a lot, but a 52 yard kick in those conditions was a big boy kick

(Still, hilarious that Gould finished his career never missing in the playoffs and moody missed his first... That is funny)

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Gonna need deebo healthy for Detroit 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Not a clean game at all by Purdy but man some money throws in the last drive. That throw on the last drive to Aiyuk and then that throw to Conley on the sidelines>>>>

4 out of 5 years in the NFCCG is crazy but need to finish this thing out. 

Season may come down to Deebo being able to go or not. 

Purdy played a Jimmy game tbh

• Like 1