AFC Divisional Round: 4) Houston Texans @ 1) B'more 'Vens

Longhorns90

Who ya got?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• 4.) Houston Texans
    • 1.) Baltimore Ravens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/20/2024 at 11:30 PM

6 minutes ago, Soggust said:

I love the dumping on Stroud takes bc it’s a rite of passage. but don’t be offended Texans fans! 

Your QB just unlocked the next tier of fan criticism. The better you get, the wilder the critiques get but they always there.

Lamar has won two MVPs and we still destroy him. 

Oh, I'm aware! I'm so excited! He's arrived!

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

He's picked apart and won in the playoffs vs a Historically Great Defense? 

When was this?

I don't think that Ravens group is a "historically great defense".  

But yes, Lawrence has shown that he doesn't crack under pressure.  He lead a ******* unreal (actually historic) playoff comeback last year.  Against a good team with huge amount of talent on defense.

He didn't just wilt away like CJ.  He came out swinging in the second half and won the day.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Oh, I'm aware! I'm so excited! He's arrived!

I'm so ******* annoyed about this.

CJ is going to be such a pain in the *** for a very long time.

At least the Jaguars have a baller of their own this time, unlike all those stupid Peyton years with Indy.  **** those were irritating.

8 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Unlike the Texans who really just have...CJ Stroud.  That's about it.

Nico Collins, Tank Dell, Laremy Tunsil, Will Anderson, Jon Greenard, Derek Stingley... vs who, exactly?

I'd confidently argue that the Jags have a better RB and a push at TE. Position by position, the Texans are a *considerably* better team.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Nico Collins, Tank Dell, Laremy Tunsil, Will Anderson, Jon Greenard, Derek Stingley... vs who, exactly?

I'd confidently argue that the Jags have a better RB and a push at TE. Position by position, the Texans are a *considerably* better team.

Didn't look that way when Lawrence was healthy.

Texans only took the lead when the linchpin went down.

Edit* also Elite Josh Allen exists.

Edited by Tugboat

4 minutes ago, Tugboat said:
6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Didn't look that way when Lawrence was healthy.

Head to head, it did. Texans dog walked the Jags when both squads were healthy, Jags needed a walk off FG to beat the Texans who were down a few key guys by then.

Go ahead and give me names. Christian Kirk? Travis Etienne? Evan Engram? Calvin Ridley? I genuinely couldn't tell you anyone on that defense outside of Josh Allen (and Travon Walker, but I know his name for all the wrong reasons).

1 minute ago, StatKing said:

Layer up. I'd be walking around in a t-shirt if it was in the mid 20s where I live.

lol this isn't even as ridiculous a hyperbole as it sounds.

That's fully like..."light jacket or hoodie?" sort of weather.

6 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

But yes, Lawrence has shown that he doesn't crack under pressure.  He lead a ******* unreal (actually historic) playoff comeback last year.  Against a good team with huge amount of talent on defense.

You mean vs the Chargers 21st ranked Defense? A team that couldn't get out of their own way more if on a 1 way street? Those Chargers? 👌

Lawrence might of taken more chances tonight (not a Rookie) but it probably results in several TO's to boot. Let's be real.

• Like 2