AFC Divisional Round: 4) Houston Texans @ 1) B'more 'Vens

Longhorns90

Who ya got?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• 4.) Houston Texans
    • 1.) Baltimore Ravens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/20/2024 at 11:30 PM

53 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:
55 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

The 9-8’texans my guy. Rookie team. He’s expected to that. 😂 the 1st seed should destroy a crappy 7th seed with a rookie HC and qb. You want a cookie?

10-7

4th seed

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

When you troll, you get reactions. Kind of the nature of the beast. Figured you'd understand that by now since it's your entire schtick.

You talked crap, jokingly or not, and Lamar showed your opinion up. Don't change the goalposts when he accomplishes what you didn't think he would.

You know what’s worse than a soar loser? A bad winner. 

5 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

I don't think either of those apply here.

You had a bad take. It happens, nobody here is hitting .300, we all have bad takes. You can double down on the bad takes... or own up to it. 

• Like 2

Just now, ET80 said:

I don't think either of those apply here.

You had a bad take. It happens, nobody here is hitting .300, we all have bad takes. You can double down on the bad takes... or own up to it. 

The take stands.. It’s my opinion. He’s shown me that in right more often than in wrong. Lamar as as. 

3 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

The take stands.. It’s my opinion. He’s shown me that in right more often than in wrong. Lamar as as. 

The take - and the opinion - can both be incorrect. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Psst,… if you wanna keep hating on Lamar, the better argument imo is pointing out that Dak had a similar game last year. 

The right move now is to move the goal posts to a Super Bowl win, because he’s a 2 time MVP and “even Jimmy G got there once”. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Soggust said:

Psst,… if you wanna keep hating on Lamar, the better argument imo is pointing out that Dak had a similar game last year. 

The right move now is to move the goal posts to a Super Bowl win, because he’s a 2 time MVP and “even Jimmy G got there once”. 

There is no goal post move.

i said the RB had a great game led by the defense. I showed love yesterday. I gave credit. Nothing else. Feels like in surrounded by cowboys nation. 

1 hour ago, El Ramster said:

It doesn’t matter.

theyre the 1st seed it’s Super Bowl or bust. But these guys are flexing so hard because deep down they don’t expect to win. They’re so scared for playoff Lamar to show up. So any win and they’re in you’re face screaming I TOLD YOU LAMAR MVP HE THE BEST! 

Which I find freaking hilarious. When the Rams won I was just happy and simply did not care what anyone thought. It’s never that serious. Insecurities are so funny to me it just cracks me up. Guys here defending Lamar like if he’s their best friend. Guy wouldn’t give a damm if you had a hot meal today. Win or lose he’s getting paid millions. But you got these coming coming out New York tunnels coming to his defense. They wouldn’t even defend their family member or a friend like that if someone spoke bad of them behind their back. 

only solid dude is diamond bull424. Guy is stoic af. He has my respect.. and nothing wrong with showing passion. It just cracks me up. Do what makes you happy man. 

All of your posts read like you're hosting a particularly loud and grating segment on some low-quality sports talk show.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

i said the RB had a great game led by the defense. I showed love yesterday. I gave credit. Nothing else. Feels like in surrounded by cowboys nation. 

Did you understand how you're not accomplishing what you think you're accomplishing?

I had a dog in the fight yesterday and even *I* think you're being outlandish.

Lamar cooked the Texans, as a QB.

46 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

When you troll, you get reactions. Kind of the nature of the beast. Figured you'd understand that by now since it's your entire schtick.

You talked crap, jokingly or not, and Lamar showed your opinion up. Don't change the goalposts when he accomplishes what you didn't think he would.

Pre-game: "Texans nation stand da hell up! Ain't nothing Texans can't do to B'more, Stroud comin' in hot!"

Post-game: "Meh, crappy 9-8 (wrong) 7th seed (wrong), Ravens supposed to win. Yawn."

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Sorry, I wasn’t trying to reference your position historically.

Im just saying that I am a Lamar lover but I would agree (or understand the position) that I don’t think he’s really cleared his name yet to people who value (overvalue imo) playoff team success. 

• Like 1

It is kind of weird to think of this Raven's team as all time great team when every metric pretty much says so. What is the closest historical comparison to them? Maybe the 96 Packers (MVP QB, a defensive superstar, and a bunch of really good players). 

16 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Did you understand how you're not accomplishing what you think you're accomplishing?

I had a dog in the fight yesterday and even *I* think you're being outlandish.

Lamar cooked the Texans, as a QB.

Yes the RB was fantastic last night.. A more seasoned veteran would have surely blown them out in that first half when it was 10-10. Yes yes. Anything else? A team like the bills would have put up 20-30 in that first half. They showed they can bleed and aren’t unbeatable.. ravens second half adjusted. They use elementary concepts to beat the blitz with the back leaning out. Texans had no answer for that and basically it was over. They had no back up plan. 

49 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

No, a sore loser who refuses to own to his incorrect opinion and stance, no matter what, is the worst.

• Like 1