Off-Season 2024-"Peters" built

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Its on ES. I don't have an account there though 

I think they got scammed by an account with 12 followers.

Still... I think it happens lol. 

7 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Saw a tweet we signed Dante Fowler as well. Not sure how accurate but this would be hilarious if we start off doing exactly what Rivera did. 

Again, it's not a bad thing to get guys that are familiar with the new staffs system. Ertz is here specifically for his ties to Kingsbury. I'm sure Dorance came because Whitt and Quinn. 

I still would like us to pursue Tyron Smith and Stephon Gilmore. Not because they are former players for Quinns old team, but because they are a significantly better than anyone on our roster.

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Again, it's not a bad thing to get guys that are familiar with the new staffs system. Ertz is here specifically for his ties to Kingsbury. I'm sure Dorance came because Whitt and Quinn. 

I still would like us to pursue Tyron Smith and Stephon Gilmore. Not because they are former players for Quinns old team, but because they are a significantly better than anyone on our roster.

Right? The familiarity is a bonus. Armstrong would have likely been our 2nd best DE last year. Fowler a little tougher to decipher but who knows? Probably would have been nice to have Ertz when Thomas was out. Jourdan Lewis certainly couldn't be worse than Forbes was

• Like 1

I like how everyone is praising this signing because he’s a Dan Quinn guy but **** all over Rivera when he did the same thing. We should be signing the best players regardless if Dan Quinn knows them or not.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I like how everyone is praising this signing because he’s a Dan Quinn guy but **** all over Rivera when he did the same thing. We should be signing the best players regardless if Dan Quinn knows them or not.

I said the same thing lol. This is hilarious. 

• Like 1

Just now, MKnight82 said:

So Stromberg will have no chance to start now? I don’t like this signing at all. I also hate signing Dallas players just because Quinn knows them 

He's barely played center for us anyway right? Hasn't he been getting more run at guard? 

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Just like we should be evaluating a signing based on the player and not whether you like the HC.

Dorance Armstrong is a good football player that is 26 years old, coming off back to back 7.5+ sack seasons. He may not be "the best" player we could have signed, but he is pretty good.

• Like 1