Off-Season 2024-"Peters" built

11 minutes ago, Troublez said:

I think he is cash strapped and would rather not put $300-400M in escrow for Guaranteed contracts. Yes, I believe this.... and that's why I don't think we will see any free agents that command large guaranteed monies...

Ya I don't think this is an issue at all. 

• Like 1

Just now, ARTMONK HOF said:

Jordan Schultz 

BREAKING: Free agent guard Robert Hunt plans to sign with the #Panthers, sources tell @BleacherReport.

Too bad he didn't play for Dallas. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Troublez said:

Yes. Do you know what leveraged commercial lending rates are? Harris borrowed in excess of 1.0B for the purchase.... he is literally paying $100M a year in interest. Trust me.....  these guys cash flows are tight, especially this year...

Well it's a good thing that Josh Harris isn't the only owner of the franchise. Not to mention the other two franchises he owns that bring in income...

You literally can't be serious right now. To suggest than an ownership group cannot afford to sign players to contracts, after the sponsorships, revenue from tickets, merchandise, etc, is quite baffling to me. 

• Like 1

Just now, TOUCAN said:

5 years 100 mil for Hunt. I am not mad we didn't get him if thats the price tag.

I'm glad we didn't go that route. May end up being a "cheap" deal down the road with the trajectory of contracts, but we have too many holes to fill to be shelling out 20M/year for a guard.

25 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

The amount that was paid for the franchise has nothing to do with the teams available salary. 

Free Agency literally hasn't even started, this is just the legal tampering period. 

Lots of "Big Time" signings could still happen.

Evertime I read a quote and agree and look to see who posted -- It's you ! I can't give out all my LIKES to you😁 !

• Like 1

Just now, RSkinGM said:

Evertime I read a quote and agree and look to see who posted -- It's you ! I can't give out all my LIKES to you😁 !

I don't need likes. I'm just happy to be able to converse with such a good group of guys and talk about things I am passionate about. 

• Like 1