Off-Season 2024-"Peters" built

54 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

So we signed a run stopping/blitz offball linebacker who struggles in coverage when we already have Jamin Davis on the roster. Seems like a pretty stupid signing imo. 

Jamin Davis hasn't been very good and may not be on the team beyond this season 

10 minutes ago, taylor made said:

Not sure I understand 29 year old Austin Ekeler. Fell off last year with 3.5 ypc. I'm ok with it depending on the contract. We need a 3rd down back badly and this RB draft class was rather weak. 

Nicki Jhabvala 

It's a two-year deal worth up to $11.43 million, source confirmed.

• Like 1

Adam Schefter

Trade: Panthers are sending franchise pass rusher Brian Burns to the New York Giants, per league sources.

I’m very curious to see what the Giants gave up. 

Our Tackles are more important than ever now with The Giants having Burns and Thibodeaux coming off the edges. 

Ian Rapoport 

Trade! The #Panthers are trading star Brian Burns — at last! — to the #Giants, per me and @MikeGarafolo. 

Burns lands a 5-year deal worth $150M max with $87.5M guaranteed, done by Todd France of @AthletesFirst.

Carolina sends Burns to NYG for a 2nd and 5th rounders. And Burns is the 2nd highest paid DE.

Edited by ARTMONK HOF

Ian Rapoport 

Sources: The #Patriots are re-signing versatile OL Michael Onwenu, one of their cornerstone players, to a 3-year, $57M deal including $38M guaranteed. A clear priority for New England, he gets a $22.5M signing bonus.

Who will be playing LT and RT for us?

Edited by ARTMONK HOF

14 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Adam Schefter

Trade: Panthers are sending franchise pass rusher Brian Burns to the New York Giants, per league sources.

I’m very curious to see what the Giants gave up. 

Our Tackles are more important than ever now with The Giants having Burns and Thibodeaux coming off the edges. 

Ian Rapoport 

Trade! The #Panthers are trading star Brian Burns — at last! — to the #Giants, per me and @MikeGarafolo. 

Burns lands a 5-year deal worth $150M max with $87.5M guaranteed, done by Todd France of @AthletesFirst.

Carolina sends Burns to NYG for a 2nd and 5th rounders. And Burns is the 2nd highest paid DE.

Good god that’s a lot of money. The draft compensation is nothing. I would’ve done that. 

Busy day in the NFC East.

WSH:

• RB Austin Ekeler
• ED Dorance Armstrong
• IOL Tyler Biadasz
• LB Frankie Luvu

NYG: 

• ED Brian Burns
• RB Devin Singletary
• OL Jon Runyan 

That is a very good front 4 

PHI: