2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

Just now, downundermike said:

It's only tampering if you get caught, and the Eagles may be about to

Yeah and my point is who cares. The eagles are going to replace whatever pick they lose. 

the chiefs survived after they got caught tampering I think we’ll be fine too. 

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

I would trust Tanner McKee to channel the legend of BDN and bring it home.

Lightning rarely strikes twice in the same spot. There's a better chance Tanner McKee wins the lottery then pulling a BDN for the Eagles. Let's be real!

We got our miracle, leave it at that.

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

....... why would it lmfao?

I’m pretty confident the fan reaction is just coming from people who going into this already have howie issues

no fan in objectivity would give a flying F about tampering lol

chiefs fans weren’t calling for Andy’s head when the maclin stuff happened

its usually fans of the opposing team who cry about tampering. Leave it to eagles fans and their complex howie relationship to be up in arms over their GM getting competitive advantages. The patriots fans weren’t calling for the patriots FO after deflate gate, or the video taping signals scandal. 

• Like 1

Just now, downundermike said:

What if the NFL decides to make a statement and take away our first round pick?  You would not be upset over that?

Can you explain to me why I should be upset that our GM does things that every other GM does? Because they got caught because James Franklin spewed some BS on tv? Guess Falcon's fans should hate their GM as well?

Tampering happens everywhere. We would literally be at a competitive disadvantage if we DIDN'T tamper. 

And a first round pick? Are we living in a fantasy land here?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Can you explain to me why I should be upset that our GM does things that every other GM does? Because they got caught because James Franklin spewed some BS on tv? Guess Falcon's fans should hate their GM as well?

Tampering happens everywhere. We would literally be at a competitive disadvantage if we DIDN'T tamper. 

Well I saw reports a week ago that cousins was looking for houses in the Atlanta area. That one may have been obvious. 

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

The reaction is so sensationalist I can’t handle it lmao 

I bet the cowboys fans wished Jerry did more tampering lol. 

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

Well I saw reports a week ago that cousins was looking for houses in the Atlanta area. That one may have been obvious. 

At least the Vikings wanted to resign kirk

the giants didn’t even make an offer to saquon lol

42 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Yeah,  2 bums is way better than 2 average starters. Good call Irish. 

Isaiah Simmons is trash. Devin White is Tijuana tap water. 

Allowed to your own opinions. Think Both are better athletes and would fit better imo. 

SEA Bringing both in. 

And Rondale Moore is gone....noooooo

2 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

At least the Vikings wanted to resign kirk

the giants didn’t even make an offer to saquon lol

Oh right if james Franklin doesn't say something stupid probably because he is self important nothing ever happens here

6 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Allowed to your own opinions. Think Both are better athletes and would fit better imo. 

SEA Bringing both in. 

And Rondale Moore is gone....noooooo

I'll take better football players over the better athletes. Quez Watkins is a better athlete than DeVo. Which one you want? Nolan Smith is a better athlete than Huff. Which one you think plays better this season?

And those 2 being bums are facts, not opinions. 

The only time Isaiah Simmons has ever been good is on madden ultimate team. Devin White is more washed than the 405 freeway. 

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

Just now, CasperX22 said:

I wonder if some of you have any joy in your life.  Calling for Howie to be fired for maybe tampering bc James Franklin is an idiot is just 😂

Find one post of people saying he should be fired.  I merely asked what peoples opinions would be if the Eagles lost draft picks over this.