2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Find one post of people saying he should be fired.  I merely asked what peoples opinions would be if the Eagles lost draft picks over this.

You obviously missed Ninja's post 2 pages back, but it's 🥷,  so.....

7 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

I wonder if some of you have any joy in your life.  Calling for Howie to be fired for maybe tampering bc James Franklin is an idiot is just 😂

6 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Find one post of people saying he should be fired.  I merely asked what peoples opinions would be if the Eagles lost draft picks over this.

I was about to say... no one's actually looking for Howie to be fired are they LOL?

I'm more upset at James Franklin for opening his stupid mouth. Dude's a gatekeeper head coach, can make his team good enough to beat up on scrubs, churn out some top tier athletes to the NFL, but never going to be good enough to contend with the big boys. God I hope he gets fired soon, but it's unlikely given the stupid contract they gave him a year or two ago.

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

You obviously missed Ninja's post 2 pages back, but it's 🥷,  so.....

Well I feel like paying a free agent running back is a firable offense for a GM

If the Bears are fine with taking one of our comp 5th round picks or later for Fields, I'd consider trading for Fields to be a cheap serviceable backup for a season that could potentially still fit stylistically.

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Should they trade for fields thoughtlessly? No

Eagles need a backup. My only hesitation is fields is a little to Vince young of a move for my taste. Don’t need to repeat that season. Next we’ll trade for Snead who’ll go full nmandi

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

Well I feel like paying a free agent running back is a firable offense for a GM

Yeahhhh I'm aware of your opinions on RB. 

I'm not enthused about the $13M either to be clear. However if Barkley can remotely have a similar impact in this offense as CMC does for the 49ers, I'll take it and not think twice.

Saquon on the field helps every single player on the field. You can not stack the box with AJ, Smitty and Goedert  and you have to account for him in the passing game on every single snap.

Remember Saquon for the first time in his entire career will be running behind one of the better OL in football. Even without Kelce. Should be fun to watch.

Eagles fans 1 year ago. "OMG they can't just have Kenny Gainwell and Rashad Penny at RB!!"

Howie: signs someone

Eagles fans: "YOU CAN'T SIGN A GOOD FREE AGENT RUNNINGBACK!!!!!!"

this is a joke

• Like 1