1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

26. New York Giants, 70%
27. Houston Texans, 70%
28. Los Angeles Chargers, 70%
29. Jacksonville Jaguars, 70%
30. New York Jets, 69%
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 69%
32. New England Patriots, 68%

That's them in 2022. Is 26 to 32 a huge dip? They sucked at win rate when he averaged 4.4.

Yes they did. They have sucked his entire tenure as a Giant which is the point. They also had their starting QB play 16 gms, while running for 700yds in a brand new offense defenses had to adapt to.

Did any of that occur in 2023? Or did they use 3 different QB's? Surely you recognize the difference and potential effect on Barkley?

I'm sure if Kenny and Tanner see considerable playing time 11 gms in 2024. All Eagle players metrics will drastically dip in production. That I 100% guarantee!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Tanner

Don't you drag the golden one into this. He is our savior. He went to freaking Stanford! How dare you besmirch Tanner freaking McSorley. You just wait til Hurts and Pickett both break their legs rock-climbing in Brazil, and it's Tanner McAllister time. DeVo gonna have a 200 yard game. Goedert gonna have a 200 yard game. Saquon is gonna get goal line carries. You will rue the day you took Tanners name in vain. 

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I find it damn near shocking that we were connected to zero Fangio guys. AVG, Elliott, Baker were all guys I expected us to be very much in on. Perhaps they want nothing to do with him?

I mean… probably, but he’s our DC now and hopefully he gels better with the guys here. This defense also besides like BG and the corners (who all could be gone after this season) doesn’t have too much in the way of longstanding vets, so maybe this younger group will be more amenable to his style of coaching.

I don’t disagree. We would’ve been able to keep our two 7th rounders and wouldn’t have had to trade down 22 picks from our 3rd rounder.

I get Pickett has an extra year on his rookie deal, but Fields just felt like the better fit behind Hurts. 

Maybe the Bears wanted to do right by him and send him to a team where he has more of a chance at becoming the long term guy.

24 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Solid LB depth signing.

Niners fans hate him cause he got killed in the SB after Greenlaw went down.

If I'm being honest I'm more excited about this addition than the White one. Like dead serious. 

13 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Prolly did it that way cuz PITT Is an AFC team n PHI is MFC so they wanted philly to pay more

Also someone on Twitter just pointed out we don’t have a 2025 4th round pick due to the Swift trade last year.

We actually only have 6 picks next year and 2 of them are 7th rounders. Yuck. Hoping we trade back sometime this year and add a pick or two for 2025.

2 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

If I'm being honest I'm more excited about this addition than the White one. Like dead serious. 

Neither really get me excited but yeah I guess I am more optimistic with what Burks contributes special teams wise than White in the starting line up.

23 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Neither really get me excited but yeah I guess I am more optimistic with what Burks contributes special teams wise than White in the starting line up.

Yall insane a Special teams LB or a starter who has the potential and capabilities of white is crazy. Especially w/ our LB weakness. 

50 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I don’t disagree. We would’ve been able to keep our two 7th rounders and wouldn’t have had to trade down 22 picks from our 3rd rounder.

I get Pickett has an extra year on his rookie deal, but Fields just felt like the better fit behind Hurts. 

Maybe the Bears wanted to do right by him and send him to a team where he has more of a chance at becoming the long term guy.

Doesn’t Pickett have an extra year on his contract. A whole extra year of a cost controlled backup is much more valuable than  another 1st round disappointment QB but this one has one less year