2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

2 hours ago, Danger said:

I'm definitely leaning more towards trading down if one of the top 4 corners isn't on the board at 22 though.

What I want to do if Mitchell, Arnold, Wiggins or Kool-Aid are not there (unless someone like Fautanu drops)... If they are not there I am hoping for a trade down if it's for the right value.

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Why invest in LB’s if you are just going to get penalized for tackling offensive players anyways. Howie playing 5D chess always 3 steps ahead of the game 😎

I’m looking forward to getting a stop on 3rd and 9 and then a flag being thrown for 15 yards because the defensive player was trying to make a tackle and the ref determined he dropped his hip

absurd

How many ways are there now to get an automatic first down?

also can’t wait until this happens in the 4th quarter

2 hours ago, Wentz you dog you said:

What I want to do if Mitchell, Arnold, Wiggins or Kool-Aid are not there (unless someone like Fautanu drops)... If they are not there I am hoping for a trade down if it's for the right value.

What about trading up?

Both 2's and 161 approximate Miami's pick.
Miami has only six picks and lost a lot in the offseason.
I posed it in their paltry forum to a favorable review.
It really works if you can move Reddick.

With the 21st and 22nd picks the Eagles select .....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, babyatemydingo said:

What about trading up?

Both 2's and 161 approximate Miami's pick.
Miami has only six picks and lost a lot in the offseason.
I posed it in their paltry forum to a favorable review.
It really works if you can move Reddick.

With the 21st and 22nd picks the Eagles select .....

Miami lost a lot but they also signed a lot of players. Jordan Poyer, Shaq Barrett, Kendall Fuller, Jordyn Brooks, Jonnu Smith...etc..

4 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

Don't know if you agree that we should go CB in the first or was sarcasm, because if it wasn't I don't think being scared of a position group and have tunnel vision in the draft is what we should stick to, which it has definitely been the case. 

I am absolutely on board with taking a CB, to be clear!!!

However at no point baring a draft day unexpected drop should we ever draft a 1st rd WR. 

That said "IF" Taliese Fuaga is available and Every CB in this draft, I'm taking Fuaga. 

If it's between another OT/OG even JPJ I'd consider DeJean,  instead. 

Fuaga 

DeJean 

JPJ

Anyone of those 3 taken in the 1st, I legit am happy and don't GAF!🍺

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

I am absolutely on board with taking a CB, to be clear!!!

However at no point baring a draft day unexpected drop should we ever draft a 1st rd WR. 

That said "IF" Taliese Fuaga is available and Every CB in this draft, I'm taking Fuaga. 

If it's between another OT/OG even JPJ I'd consider DeJean,  instead. 

Fuaga 

DeJean 

JPJ

Anyone of those 3 taken in the 1st, I legit am happy and don't GAF!🍺

Really? Fuaga better than any CB prospect in this draft or why him over everyone else? 

52 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I am absolutely on board with taking a CB, to be clear!!!  <-this

However at no point baring a draft day unexpected drop should we ever draft a 1st rd WR.  <-this

If it's between another OT/OG even JPJ I'd consider DeJean,  instead.  <-this

Fuaga 

DeJean 

JPJ

Anyone of those 3 taken in the 1st, I legit am happy and don't GAF!🍺 <-this

• Like 1

Best player available. 

If it's not Alt/Fashanu/Fuaga/Fautanu I don't want an OT in the first because after those guys there's a drop off for me.

Mims and Latham have a place in the first, but they're far behind the others for me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

Really? Fuaga better than any CB prospect in this draft or why him over everyone else? 

Didn't studder!

Fuaga would INSTANTLY  fill your guys obsession with immediate impact as a Rookie/Starter. ✔️ 

He would undoubtedly be the RG for the 2024 season. Much like Jurgens was for the 2023 season while Kelce returned. ✔️ 

You all are assuming Health and Lane WANTING to play 2-3 more seasons as though its guaranteed. I am not!

Fuaga if drafted could play RG for a season or two and IMMEDIATELY  be Lanes replacement at RT.  ✔️ 

Allowing the Eagles to have 4/5th of their OL intact for the next 5-10 years. Which is more important then any CB or WR potentially drafted! Protecting the single most important postion in sports!

So Yes, more important then a CB who might or might not bust as not only as a 1st rd pick but in a Vic Fangio Defense. 

Edited by Nabbs4u