2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

3 minutes ago, Folesadelphia said:

TBH, I haven't seen that much game play from Queen. I just know some people thought he was disappointing before Roquan arrived in Baltimore. If he's legit and they can get a fair deal done, I obviously wouldn't mind it. I just don't know if the Eagles will go that direction. 

He's good, but Roquan is a top 5 lb in the NFL.  He's on just an absolute different level.  They honestly should have just paid TJ who's developed into a top 15 NFL LB and we aren't even having this conversation.

5 minutes ago, Folesadelphia said:

Yeah, that's kind of my concern.  Everyone wants us to sign a stud LB via free agency but there has to be actual stud LBs in free agency to sign. There really aren't that many on general let alone players that make it to free agency. 

Honestly Blake Cashman might be the way to go if he doesn't go back to the Texans on a team friendly deal.  Queen at least I don't see going back to Baltimore.

6 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

He's good, but Roquan is a top 5 lb in the NFL.  He's on just an absolute different level.  They honestly should have just paid TJ who's developed into a top 15 NFL LB and we aren't even having this conversation.

Yeah, I agree about Edwards. I don't know exactly what went down there. I know they said it was his dream to play for his hometown team in the Bears so the Eagles presumably would have  had to have given him a significantly better offer to sway him. However, I also heard there was never an offer made which is disappointing.  

2 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

Honestly Blake Cashman might be the way to go if he doesn't go back to the Texans on a team friendly deal.  Queen at least I don't see going back to Baltimore.

Maybe sign Jewell and Cashman.  I don't know why the Eagles didn't do everything possible to get Ivan Pace when he went undrafted. Or they could have maneuvered and used a 7th on him but I couldn't believe he wasn't an Eagle after he made it to UDFA. 

3 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

Queen isnt going back to Baltimore because they're already paying Roquan huge money and they drafted Trenton Simpson. Problem is Queen is going to be very expensive as far as LBers go.

So they drafted a LB, despite having a pro bowler and a good player? Imagine that, I thought you could only do that DTs. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I meant in season. Offseason yes everyone wanted him back. But if this offseason is about correcting past mistakes maybe he is back like Fangio.

I remember one comment about how when Blankeship intercepted Rodgers it was like "that is a high quality int... unlike CJGJ's" and again when he intercepted Mayfield on MNF.

Fail to see how almost every poster wanting him back in the offseason makes you think that he was underappreciated, but a few snide remarks about a player that scorned our team does.

3 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

Would literally all start/rotate heavily for us next year lol. Van Ginkel was the dude who came to mind as soon as I saw Fangio was the guy. I fully expect to get at least one of these dudes especially since none of them will have huge price tags.

4 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Would literally all start/rotate heavily for us next year lol. Van Ginkel was the dude who came to mind as soon as I saw Fangio was the guy. I fully expect to get at least one of these dudes especially since none of them will have huge price tags.

Pretty sure Jerome Baker was the one who had the pick 6 on Jalen