2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

QB's struggling or DB's with the abilities to actually make plays?

Could be both? Could be mostly the ladder? In otherwords maybe this won't be a repeat of 2023 Secondary? One can hope!

Fangio, Youth, Speed, Agility........🤷‍♂️ 

23 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Seems like Hurts is having a rough day. Hopefully he's just working on some stuff like pitchers do in spring training. Nothing concerning but obviously rather see him do better. Seems like Ringo and Rodgers both having strong days. 

Hurts usually not good in year 1 of a new OC.

27 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Does this become his 3rd rookie season?

2020 and 2021 it's understandable that he wouldn't perform. This year? There shouldn't be any excuse. he's got the talent, and in theory he has a competent system.

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

2020 and 2021 it's understandable that he wouldn't perform. This year? There shouldn't be any excuse. he's got the talent, and in theory he has a competent system.

You can bet anything that if he doesn't we will see in this very forum people say "it was his first year in the system" and bring back how he's never had the same OC for two seasons except once. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

You can bet anything that if he doesn't we will see in this very forum people say "it was his first year in the system" and bring back how he's never had the same OC for two seasons except once. 

I'm not saying he's gotta be an MVP, but he should at least post a passer rating of 95+

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'm not saying he's gotta be an MVP, but he should at least post a passer rating of 95+

I want to see progress, I'm concerned about his post snap game. 

His pocket awareness is inexcusable for a franchise QB. 

• Like 1